Lack of experienced quality/competent customer service is very evident in many areas of the operation. We made reservations in Jan. '14 for Jul. '14 and got very little of what was agreed to.
No parking for our unit, construction all night, (bridge replacement til Nov.'14) lights! machinery! action! Understand that some circumstances are unavoidable, however, management has known what they were up against and in my opinion, have not adjusted to the task in a reasonable manor. I humbly make these observations in the hope that extreme measures are necessary in order to live up to the promise on the first page of the welcome folder, striving for "the highest standards and great pride) blah blah blah...You have an excellent location, but that's where the excellence stops. Great Resorts don't become great overnight but the Manteo has quite a long way to go to even come close to being world class, yes it's possible with "true team effort", but hold the excuses and make it actually happen with results, maybe we will try again but here's something to consider, my parents had only one 50th wedding anniversary and have been disappointed much more than we would have hoped. Looking forward to a revamped resort that we can proudly recommend to friends and relatives in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kelowna’s Manteo Resort is beautifully located on the shores of Okanagan Lake, only minutes from downtown, championship golf courses, estate wineries, and ski hills. At Manteo, amenities are plentiful with indoor/outdoor pools and hot tubs, kids water park, saunas, movie theatre, fitness center, tennis court, 9-hole putting green, playground, private beach and boat moorage. Accommodations are superb and provide the highest standards of comfort in spacious Deluxe Guestrooms, Premium One Bedroom Suites and in private Two & Three Bedroom Villas, located only steps from the lake.Our 102 unit full service resort features waterfront meeting & conference facilities, ideal for groups up to 200. Meeting & event facilities are perfect for meetings, retreats and banquets. The Waterfront Ballroom will accommodate up to 200 people and is divisible into three separate rooms to accommodate smaller meetings and breakout sessions. All facilities have a lakeview, with floor to ceiling windows in each room, which offers an elegant, yet comfortable setting to relax and enjoy.Manteo’s Clubhouse is located only a short walk from the main hotel. From casual to elegant, our Library and Upper Lounge are ideal for private receptions, meetings and events for up to 100 guests. The facilities include a pool table, big screen television, bar service area and a large outdoor patio with breathtaking views of Okanagan Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel And Villas
- Manteo Hotel Waterfront
- Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel & Villas Kelowna, Okanagan Valley, Canada