This was our third consecutive year staying here. Our expectations were set in the two previous years. The hotel shows all the signs of being complacent and poorly-managed. While the rest of the world (and most other resorts) are using more internet-driven devices, the Manteo's network is unusably slow. It was bad two years ago, worse last year, and this year was literally unusable. The pools were so busy that it was not possible for our family to sit poolside for an entire day! There is no security policing bad behaviour. This was consistent rowdy "boys trip 20-somethings" screaming obscenities in the kids pool in hearing range of most of the condos and the childrens' play areas and teens playing loud basketball at midnight. If you have children under 15, don't bring your family here any more. Housekeepers are too busy gossiping and talking about anything but work to remember to wash floors, replace towels, etc. This could be and was a great spot. I anticipated bringing my family back every year and we never could get enough and did not want to leave. This year, we could not wait to get out of there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kelowna’s Manteo Resort is beautifully located on the shores of Okanagan Lake, only minutes from downtown, championship golf courses, estate wineries, and ski hills. At Manteo, amenities are plentiful with indoor/outdoor pools and hot tubs, kids water park, saunas, movie theatre, fitness center, tennis court, 9-hole putting green, playground, private beach and boat moorage. Accommodations are superb and provide the highest standards of comfort in spacious Deluxe Guestrooms, Premium One Bedroom Suites and in private Two & Three Bedroom Villas, located only steps from the lake.Our 102 unit full service resort features waterfront meeting & conference facilities, ideal for groups up to 200. Meeting & event facilities are perfect for meetings, retreats and banquets. The Waterfront Ballroom will accommodate up to 200 people and is divisible into three separate rooms to accommodate smaller meetings and breakout sessions. All facilities have a lakeview, with floor to ceiling windows in each room, which offers an elegant, yet comfortable setting to relax and enjoy.Manteo’s Clubhouse is located only a short walk from the main hotel. From casual to elegant, our Library and Upper Lounge are ideal for private receptions, meetings and events for up to 100 guests. The facilities include a pool table, big screen television, bar service area and a large outdoor patio with breathtaking views of Okanagan Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel And Villas
- Manteo Hotel Waterfront
- Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel & Villas Kelowna, Okanagan Valley, Canada