We stayed in a 2 bedroom beachfront villa - well worth the extra $ to have the beachfront room. I travelled here with two colleagues and we had a bit of a party for our clients.
The patio was excellent for entertaining while sitting on the lake, the kitchen was spacious as was the living room. Everything was well appointed.
Bedrooms were nice - missing a TV in my mind in the 2nd bedroom but not a big deal for us on this trip. Bathrooms had nice toiletries for us. The king room has a little deck right off of it for a nice view.
Cons - very pricey and we received a "special" rate. For the $ I expected a bit more - the finish was peeling off of the cupboards, the grout in the bathrooms need a good cleaning, the pull out sofa has a huge dip in the middle.
The restaurant seemed limited for choices and very pricey but I guess that would suit the hotel.
Overall there was great facilities for families - kids pools, putting greens, playgrounds etc. If the price was more reasonable I would consider staying here with my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kelowna’s Manteo Resort is beautifully located on the shores of Okanagan Lake, only minutes from downtown, championship golf courses, estate wineries, and ski hills. At Manteo, amenities are plentiful with indoor/outdoor pools and hot tubs, kids water park, saunas, movie theatre, fitness center, tennis court, 9-hole putting green, playground, private beach and boat moorage. Accommodations are superb and provide the highest standards of comfort in spacious Deluxe Guestrooms, Premium One Bedroom Suites and in private Two & Three Bedroom Villas, located only steps from the lake.Our 102 unit full service resort features waterfront meeting & conference facilities, ideal for groups up to 200. Meeting & event facilities are perfect for meetings, retreats and banquets. The Waterfront Ballroom will accommodate up to 200 people and is divisible into three separate rooms to accommodate smaller meetings and breakout sessions. All facilities have a lakeview, with floor to ceiling windows in each room, which offers an elegant, yet comfortable setting to relax and enjoy.Manteo’s Clubhouse is located only a short walk from the main hotel. From casual to elegant, our Library and Upper Lounge are ideal for private receptions, meetings and events for up to 100 guests. The facilities include a pool table, big screen television, bar service area and a large outdoor patio with breathtaking views of Okanagan Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel And Villas
- Manteo Hotel Waterfront
- Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel & Villas Kelowna, Okanagan Valley, Canada