“Wonderful day in Okanagan”

Wine Your Way Tours
Ranked #4 of 55 Food & Drink in Kelowna
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tour through the Okanagan valley safely while enjoying the many spectacular vineyards. Servicing Lake Country to Oliver and everything in between. There is a variety of tours that are all fully customizable. Whether you want to learn a little or learn a lot, this is the perfect tour for you. Touring with a certified Sommelier and educated guides, will ensure you are in capable hands! Wine is my passion, and what's better than being able to share that? You Sniff, Swirl and Sip We Drive!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful day in Okanagan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

David did a fantastic job of touring my mom, aunt and I through several wineries in the Summerland and Naramata regions. Our "picnic" lunch at La Frenz was absolutely delicious featuring several local tastes while enjoying a breathtaking view from the garden patio. Overall, we were incredibly impressed with the comfort and easy pace of the tour as well as the variety of wineries visited. Thanks again for such a wonderful day in the Okanagan!

3 Thank Tricia A

Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“"So much fun, Shalyn is amazing"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

I recently organized a bachelorette party for 9 women, WOW what an amazing time!!!!!

The tour was part of this memorable weekend for sure. From the time Shalyn picked us up to the time she dropped us off we had so much fun. A lot of the girls including myself had never done an actual wine tour so we allowed Shalyn to customize our tour............she nailed it!!

Shalyn was born to be in this business, she has the personality and knowledge to make any one of her tours a success. I can't express how happy we were with Shalyn and the experience she created for us.

Whether you are visiting Kelowna or a resident I highly recommend contacting Shalyn and booking a tour, you will not be disappointed.

I can't wait to go back, thank you so much Shalyn for all that you do.

See you again soon :)

Jodi

3 Thank Jodij23
Shalyn S, Owner at Wine Your Way Tours, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Thank you so much for the very kind words. Kindred spirits from the moment I met you. I hope the rest of your weekend was great.
Vancouver, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Wine my way indeed...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

We made a "commitment" to Shalyn and Wine Your Way and were glad we did. Four of us booked the Friday before a long weekend and were surprised to find that we were the only ones on the tour.

Shalyn was able to tailor it to fit our tastes. We had a blast and will definitely book another next time we are in Kelowna.

Extremely knowledgeable and personable, Shalyn was the highlight of our weekend.

Cheers!!!

Visited June 2014
3 Thank diceboy
Wawa, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wined our way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

We did 2 tours with Shalyn and both exceeded our expectations. Shalyn is extremely knowledgeable and has a wonderful way of sharing her expertise. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and would highly recommend any of her tours.

3 Thank Twisted60
Shalyn S, Owner at Wine Your Way Tours, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
I had such a blast with both of you. I hope the rest of your travels were safe and that you made it through the prairies without too much hassle from the floods. If you ever decide to drive across country again, I hope you will look me up.
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Shalyn has done it again! Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

We just returned from our tour called "The Promise Ring" which included a 6+ hour tour from Kelowna to Penticton and the Naramata bench. We visited 5 wineries, uniquely selected 'on the fly' by Shalyn as she customized the tour to our own personal tastes. There was only 4 of us on the tour which made it feel even more personal. Great day, great information! We happily recommend it to others.

3 Thank Travellingtrio_12
Shalyn S, Owner at Wine Your Way Tours, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
I love my small tours, it makes for good friends and great conversions. Thank you for choosing to spend your time in the valley with us.