“Great way to spend the afternoon!!!”

Go With the Wind Cruises
More attraction details
Owner description: Go With the Wind Cruises is the longest running cruise on Okanagan Lake. These are informative, personal (your party only and leaving at your convenience), with the option to power, sail, or both. The captain will relate history, geography, and show you wildlife. Enjoy the peaceful, relaxing waters of Lake Okanagan. Pickup is in downtown Kelowna beside the Delta Grand Hotel. Reservations recommended at 250 763 5204
Calgary, Canada
“Great way to spend the afternoon!!!”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our sail around Okanagan Lake with Captain Al and Jo. Got to learn many interesting facts around the lake with beautiful scenery. Captain Al and Jo's sailing experiences were shared thru many of their captivating stories and a ton of fun to top it off. Great day, great weather and even greater company!!! Would recommend them to everyone.

Visited May 2013

Calgary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“anniversary surprise”
Reviewed 23 October 2012

I booked this cruise as part of a 23rd anniversary surprise for my husband. Unfortunately the weather was not favourable and Al informed us that it likely would not be an enjoyable cruise. He was flexible in having us rebook for the next day. We were so glad because both my husband and I would have been very disappointed because we were looking forward to sailing. This cruise was definitely an anniversary experience to remember. It was very relaxing. We enjoyed the beautiful scenery. Al was personable and gave us information about the area. The cruise was focused on us and what we wanted. My husband enjoyed the chance to take the helm making it a more complete sailing experience. I give this experience an excellent rating despite the fact that I rarely give an excellent rating on anything.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Anu C
CaptainAl_12, Owner at Go With the Wind Cruises, responded to this review, 26 October 2012
Thank you so much for the kind words. It really is a pleasure to do what you love with people that you enjoy. This goes for all our guests who have also taken the time to remark on our Trip Advisor comments. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Calgary
“We had a fun time”
Reviewed 15 October 2012

Both Al and Jo were very friendly and helpful. We had a fun time with them. I would recommend them for a small group tour.

Visited October 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Great Afternoon!”
Reviewed 28 August 2012

We had a lovely time with Captain Al and Jo. I highly recommend it for kids too. My 4 year old twins had a blast and Jo was particularly sweet with them.

Visited August 2012
Gunn, AB
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Sunny afternoon on the Lake”
Reviewed 27 August 2012

A friend and I heard about Al and his sailboat cruise through another company while visiting the Kelowna area. We had the pleasure of spending an afternoon cruising around the lake, learning fun historic facts about the area, and witnessing beautiful wildlife in the process. Captain Al is energetic and easy going, and clearly comfortable behind the helm! We laughed and relaxed, all while enjoying the sun on the lake! What's not to love about that?!
Thanks Captain Al and we'll see you next summer!

Visited August 2012