“Authentic food”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Really good quality food, I was impressed with the many flavors in the food instead of the usual bland restaurant foods out there. We had great service and it is very clean.

1  Thank Shelly M

Reviewed 8 March 2012

Try the mousaka! We went on a Tuesday night. It was a little slow but we received excellent service and even two free desserts!

1  Thank AMumf
Reviewed 10 November 2011

As the name implies, the fare is “Mediterranean”, i.e. a selection of conventional Italian, Greek, and Middle-Eastern dishes, nicely presented in fancy white plates. Good, fresh, well prepared food. If you don’t tolerate garlic, the choice is rather limited. Staff is friendly (perhaps sometimes a little too casual, but don’t hesitate to ask for a glass if your waitress forgets to bring one with your bottled beer). Noha is the owner of the restaurant and she runs it with her daughter Zakieh. The owners are willing to chat with the customers if the dining room is not too crowded. Contemporary décor featuring glass, dark wood and comfortable chairs. Quiet atmosphere (unless there is a tour bus). Cosy bar within the restaurant (no beer on tap). Good organic coffee. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Room service available if you stay at the Prestige Inn.

2  Thank fgingras47
Reviewed 9 November 2011

Donoha's restaurant is not listed on this site and I needed to post a review on them for a terrible experience I had in June, 2011. They advertised come watch Canucks there on their board and we could barely hear the sound and even after asking for it to be turned up and they also offered a "free appy" if you watch the game there and we had one choice and one per the four of us and I found it really cheap of them to charge us for a little more when we asked. I wrote the hotel about this experience first and not a reply back so it went to show me that nobody really cares. Plus the wings were bland and my gf's pasta was tasteless. The two tv screens were small so this was not a very good experience across the board to watch a Canucks playoff game there.

1  Thank Nolpreen
Reviewed 17 October 2011

This property, in what is now the Prestige Inn, has undergone a number of complete make-overs in recent years prior to its current incarnation as a "mediterranean grill". They advertise quite heavily in the local newspapers often with coupons for quite good deals. We took advantage of one such to try a lunch and were on the whole fairly satisfied. The menu includes middle-of-the road North American staples (e.g. lemon chicken, steak nepture) as well as eastern Mediterranean items. I had probably the best schwarma since I lived in Ottawa. My wife went for one of the "non-Mediterranean" items and was also satisfied. (Be warned, the on-line menu at their website is a work in progress and may not closely correspond to the actual available offerings.) I wouldn't call the wine list an extremely strong one but it was satisfactory. We were happy enough with the experience that we chose to come back the next month for Thanksgiving lunch, requesting and getting a corner booth. Again, we were satisfied. It perhaps has not zoomed to the top of our Kelowna restaurant list but it is now on our list of places we would go back to.

2  Thank CanProf