“Better than it was BUT...”
Review of The Crispy Coyote Grill - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Canadian, Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Kelowna
“Better than it was BUT...”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I am so thankful they fired that one horrid chef and got some new chefs in here but the menu prices are heavy but at least they have a special a day now. The staff seemed to run around though like deers in headlights this past Friday and not full capacity but I must say an improvement. Beer prices at $7 a pint though does not entice me to go on a regular basis as I can go to Creekside which has just as good of food at way less prices and pints there are only $4.75. And Lowenfamily...I do reside in Kettle Valley and thanks for the pun, it is you by making your post making yourself look bad as I had terrible experiences here and have every right to voice it and will not let you bully me or others for their opinion, get it??? Way to call someone out! You seem to not know a good restaurant from a hole in the ground!

• Visited November 2013

Kelowna, Canada
“Bad night out”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I called to make reservations because in the past it was impossible to get in on a wing wednesday or weekend. I was very surprised to find the restaurant almost empty when I arrived. After looking at both the food and drink menu I knew why. The wine menu was from $39 -$77 for red and when I asked what the corkage fee was I was quoted $20. We both ordered the asian noodle dish and said we wouldn't order it again. It was the size of an appetizer and tasted horrible,which I told my waitress. I was told there was a new chef and had a new staff member wait on us. My friend told me that she was there a week before and her meal was also terrible. I think next time as much as I hate going down the hill I will head to the Fixx.

• Visited November 2013
Kelowna, Canada
“Getting it together”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

After some serious changes that didnt really fit with the neighborhood it's in, I was delighted to hear they had taken the negative feedback they'd received to heart. With new weekly specials a friendly and accommodating staff Crispy finally seems to be growing into their new image. I hope the community gives them some support so we can keep having a little place to visit right in our own backyard. I'll be returning cause it's nice to know that anything I have to say is taken into consideration and that the staff care.

Westbank
“Leave your kids at home and bring your wallet.”
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

Heard there was a new menu, new management, we went to check it out. Horrible, liked the old menu much better. Very out of touch with the community, will not recomend this place. Very expensive and does not cater to family. Not a place you can go with friend and share some tapas. Too snooty now. Definitley not returning.

Kelowna
“Now even worse!”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Well I dislike Crispy Coyote even more now! Had a crappy chef in place, kept him on and also hired on an Executive and now an average item on menu is $20, beers still $6.50 plus tax and up and their wing night special price is $6! What a rip off! Cannot wait until it goes under and we get a new owner who cares about Kettle Valley residents and making it work as only good thing is decor in there.

1 Thank Nolpreen