“Great Value, good course, easy to walk”

Shadow Ridge Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Superbly conditioned 18-hole design offers a variety of holes, excellent greens and many water hazards, presenting a challenge for all skill levels.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This course is the real deal, 18 holes easy to walk and the best value in Kelowna, you likely will not loose a ball here unless you go in the water. Very well kept. They have a special $50 buks walking including tax, a great deal.
We enjoy walking, its flat, a fair amount of aviation traffic passes buy which is cool to see up close. A fair amount of water as a creek meanders through this course.
A good challenge too, watch out for the 16th par 5, the green to the right has water that is easy to miss, you have to go over the water 2 times, quite scenic
We enjoyed this course and service from the pro shop was good.
Classic older style course with bunkers and a good design, no bunkers in front of the greens so you can bounce your ball on without worry. Poa greens always in good shape. Hope you have a great game!

2  Thank alex s

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Visiting in Kelowna we decided to take our chances on GolfNow website for a last minute tee time and came across Shadow Ridge Golf course which is next to the Kelowna airport .... It is a beautifully maintained course .... With gorgeous Willow trees lining the Fairway ... We enjoyed it because we could walk the course ...
We thoroughly enjoyed our afternoon ... Great golf, greens and staff ...

3  Thank KMDVancouver
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Just got back from another great trip to Kelowna. Decided to golf Shadow Ridge again this year, and once again, we loved it! The staff was friendly as ever, the course was in superb condition and the greens were fantastic. The course had changed the first tee off hole from the old one to last years number ten. After some discussion we thought we liked it better the other way around, although number one is a more challenging hole, so on ten you're more likely to get off on a better start. We enjoyed our lunch and beers on the back patio this time, and we felt right at home as usual. See you next year and thanks to all the staff for making it another wonderful experience!

2  Thank 3096yew
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Tried to book a nice community golf event with Shadow Ridge and Two Eagles for 48 players for this coming Sept and both of these courses, (one manager and one GM) messaged back to me saying not interested to accommodate and I found that very odd and one course said cause I asked for prizes and asked for a good price to be offered and was just inquiring and the other snubbed me until I followed up so we found another course to make up the four courses needed and with 48 players these courses now booked will make a good buck and we are having food at these venues after golf so a good buck to be made at social as well. These two courses in Shadow Ridge and Two Eagles WERE two of my faves but after the lack of care, attention and in such a case with Two Eagles such bluntness, I am not heading back anytime soon, would you? So many other good courses to name, play at, just ask me! I golf lots and organize nice events for people and take in money for charity too. The thanks I got from these two courses!