“Tasty and reasonable prices”
Review of The Jammery

The Jammery
Ranked #18 of 618 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Just outside Kelowna, BC they serve breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea. Everything is fresh baked and the jam--homemade. Gift shop attached toto the t
Whistler
“Tasty and reasonable prices”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Went in July with family - 5 and 7 year old. Food was good and reasonably priced. Service was fine and friendly. Can see it would be busy at times - weekends, etc. good selection for breakfast and lunch.

Chilliwack, Canada
“Tourist trap.”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Waited 2 hours for breakfast. They forgot about us. My meal was wrong. Waitress was indifferent. Offered insincere apology. Yummy jam though! Advise others to go elsewhere where service is better.
By the way I am not a complainer but this was so bad just had to warn others.

Thousand Oaks, California
“Best Breakfast in the Okanagan!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

The Jammery is a little ways out of town but well worth the short drive. It is located just a few minutes north of Kelowna International Airport on Hwy 97. The food is amazing and they have a little country store there as well. In the back is a demonstration area where they make pies and preserves.

I went there with my wife and daughter and all of us raved about our meals. I had the corned beef hash with poached eggs. It was a different, but better twist on corned beef hash. Seasoned cottage fries and cubes of corned beef comprised the hash and then they topped it with 2 hollandaise smothered poached eggs. I had the marble rye toast with some of their preserves made on site. My wife had had the French toast and sausage, made with thick French Bread and seasoned with cinnamon and nutmeg served with maple syrup of course. My daughter had the English Breakfast which consisted of eggs, bacon, sausage, grilled tomato and mushrooms with toast. All of it was just too delicious.

Service was excellent and I never saw the bottom of my coffee cup. We watched them making berry pies and bought some preserves in the gift shop (Kind of a British Columbia version of Cracker Barrel).

A must do if you are visiting the Okanagan!

Canmore, Canada
“didn't eat only got the jams :)”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

wonderful jams I got to say! my 2 year old was asking for more and more. We tasted many and bought 12 jars. Next time we might gotta eat...

Visited July 2014
Hinton, Canada
“A fresh taste of the okanagan”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Quick and friendly service from Lauren. The food was extremely fresh, we had our water and coffee refilled without having to ask, lots of good options at a very reasonable price. There is also a store to buy all the homemade treats and a window where you can watch the chefs create pies, jams etc. Welcoming of all ages and groups for a lovely local breakfast.