“"out of my comfort zone"”

Kelowna Jet Boat Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Kelowna Jet Boat Adventures is the first of its kind in the Okanagan Valley and the only high speed boat charter on Lake Okanagan. Our unique boat has been developed for fast take offs, high speeds and exciting maneuvers all for your thrill and entertainment.
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“"out of my comfort zone"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2013

My family and i came to Kelowna this May long weekend to try something new and different. I never thought i'd be spinning around the lake on a jet boat. This would normally be out of my comfort zone but i did it for my kids and i am Sooooo Glad i did. It was a really blast and a great experience.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank OzBozilwozil

Wainwright, Canada
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“What a blast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2012

On impluse my husband asked do you want to go para-sailing when we were walking down the beach in Kelowna. Sure and was it ever worth it! We decided to include our 7 year-old son in a triple flight and we all had a blast! Before going up we agreed to tak a dip into the water awhile still going and we enjoyed it all immensly. We bundle in with the jet boat tour as well. What a rush! The gentleness of soaring over the lake then the rush of doing 360's in the jet boat. DO this as it is well worth the splurge on a vacation.

Visited July 2012