“Endless service and comfort!”

Mirror Mirror Salon & Spa
Ranked #5 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Kelowna
More attraction details
Owner description: Mirror Mirror Salon and Spa - Hair Salon And Spa Kelowna. For the best Hair or Spa experience in town, call Mirror Mirror - Kelowna's largest Professional Salon and Spa. Sit back and relax while you enjoy one of our many services such as Pedicures, Manicures, Body Massages, Facials and more! Getting married this year? Look no further! Before your big day let our Wedding Consultants customize a special package for you and your wedding party. We are also happy to accomodate special group bookings and corporate events. Looking for Hair Salon And Spa Kelowna? Give us a call today!
Kelowna, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Endless service and comfort!”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I have been going to Mirror Mirror for over 10 years! Each technician; from hair stylist, manicurist, masseuse to sales staff are all professional, friendly and qualified for each of their positions. I have NEVER attended any other salon for my personal waxing services since I tried on Mirror Mirror. I have taken friends and family and my husband to join me in the pampering and they too have become regulars!
I have travelled the world and received spa services everywhere and Mirror Mirror by far ranks with the top! Give yourself the gift of pampering and visit the gang at Mirror Mirror! Barbara Samuel, Kelowna, BC

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Barb016
Sharon J, Owner at Mirror Mirror Salon & Spa, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
We strive to give wonderful and memorable service to all of our guests. Thank you for your continued patronage and kind words. See you soon!

Burnaby, Canada
“Wonderful Day”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Are you exhausted? Need a day for yourself? Do what I do - come to Mirror Mirror for a day of delightful pampering!! I come in stressed and unkempt and leave relaxed and beautiful. I once saw a sign in a hair salon with an angel on it that read miracles don't happen in this chair --- well let me tell you Miracles Do happen in the chairs at Sharon's Salon!! All the staff are amazing and simply can't do enough for you ~ and that certainly isn't the experience found most places these days. Looking forward to my next visit already!!

Sandi

Visited September 2013
Our mission is to have our guests leave rejuvenated, relaxed and happy with their treatments in our Salon and Spa. Our Guest Service Representatives, Stylists and Estheticians take great pride in their service and work-Thank you for the positive feedback!
Kelowna, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kelowna's best spa!”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Ive been to several spas in Kelowna and all over western Canada. I can honestly say that Mirror Mirror is one of the best. From their customer service, services offered, atmosphere to cleanliness...they have it all. Definitely one of my favorite getaways and I highly recommend them to any visitors or locals.

Visited July 2013
Sharon J, Owner at Mirror Mirror Salon & Spa, responded to this review, 11 September 2013
All of us here love giving excellent guest service. Thank you for the kind words we really appreciate it!