“Just go somewhere else...”

Mirror Mirror Salon & Spa
Ranked #5 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Kelowna
More attraction details
Owner description: Mirror Mirror Salon and Spa - Hair Salon And Spa Kelowna. For the best Hair or Spa experience in town, call Mirror Mirror - Kelowna's largest Professional Salon and Spa. Sit back and relax while you enjoy one of our many services such as Pedicures, Manicures, Body Massages, Facials and more! Getting married this year? Look no further! Before your big day let our Wedding Consultants customize a special package for you and your wedding party. We are also happy to accomodate special group bookings and corporate events. Looking for Hair Salon And Spa Kelowna? Give us a call today!
Reviewed 16 July 2014

If a stylist wrecks your hair- no one cares. Just find another salon. Trust me. I was stupid enough to go back a second time. Same thing. Enough said.

3  Thank AE794
Sharon J, Owner at Mirror Mirror Salon & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

At Mirror Mirror if one of our guests is not satisfied with their hair after a second attempt, we will gladly refund any monies spent. Our Stylists really try to satisfy our guests and truly apologize that sometimes we are unable to accomplish this. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

My hair cut was uneven and I still had grey hairs on the sides even though I paid for a dye. The manager refused to refund any money. She blamed the hair dresser and said, and I quote "we don't refund money" and "she has her own business here." I will never return. That is not what customer service should be.

3  Thank JAMES T
MirrorSalonSpa, Owner at Mirror Mirror Salon & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Unfortunately, sometimes we are not able to satisfy all of our guests and we do appreciate the feedback. The Business and our Hair Designers guarantee our guest's satisfaction and given the opportunity, will gladly fix or Re-do any Hair service complimentary within 2 weeks of the initial service.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Honestly, if you are looking for one of those impersonal, quick, no fuss kind of treatments, Mirror Mirror is NOT the spa for you! But... If you are looking for THE most AMAZING pedicure in the Okanagan, top of the notch products, and (product knowledge), the friendliest staff I have EVER met, then PLEASE come and enjoy a little slice of Heaven from Mirror Mirror Salon & Spa. From the moment you walk through the doors, until the second you leave; you are truly treated like a VIP. The staff is extremely knowledgeable, friendly and helpful, and they are always going out of their way to ensure that you have had THE best service. I honestly have never been disappointed by any of the services that I have experienced at Mirror Mirror, and would highly recommend this spa to everyone!

3  Thank littlemisstiff
Sharon J, Owner at Mirror Mirror Salon & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Our Vision is to give every Guest a memorable experience so you will come back and see us! Our Technicians and Management Team receive on going education and training to remind us of how important our guest is and of course to stay current in the Beauty Industry. Thank you very much for your review.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Mirror Mirror is such a pleasure to go to, I've actually enjoyed each of my visits there.
The staff is friendly and competent, the products are top, and I've loved the results!
Thank you Mirror Mirror!

1  Thank Colleen7579

We really appreciate your feedback, Thank you! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I have been going to Mirror Mirror for over 10 years! Each technician; from hair stylist, manicurist, masseuse to sales staff are all professional, friendly and qualified for each of their positions. I have NEVER attended any other salon for my personal waxing services since I tried on Mirror Mirror. I have taken friends and family and my husband to join me in the pampering and they too have become regulars!
I have travelled the world and received spa services everywhere and Mirror Mirror by far ranks with the top! Give yourself the gift of pampering and visit the gang at Mirror Mirror! Barbara Samuel, Kelowna, BC

1  Thank Barb016
Sharon J, Owner at Mirror Mirror Salon & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

We strive to give wonderful and memorable service to all of our guests. Thank you for your continued patronage and kind words. See you soon!