“Narrow faiways, but fun to play”

Sunset Ranch Golf & Country Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Kelowna's Best Value for Championship Golf - 2011 Best Golf Course Finalist. Located minutes from Kelowna International Airport. Sunset Ranch has playability and challenge combined with professional and dedicated customer service makes it a "Must Play" golf course. Stunning Okanagan views and our elegant Clubhouse makes Sunset Ranch the ideal location to host your Wedding Ceremony, Reception, Conference and/or Meeting, Christmas Party or Special Event!
yakima
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Narrow faiways, but fun to play”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Friendly staff, well-maintained and absulutely beatuful course..Generous greens, but slicers beware of some narrow fairways!!! Would definitely play again....

Visited September 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Looking for perfect wedding venue ? Look no further”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Our daughetr had her wedding at sunset on August 10,2013 . I can not put into words the excellent and above service they provided. Our guests were blown away with the food all we heard was " it's not your typical wedding food" the chef even came out to meet us :) the staff was 5 star and more . Sarah was the heart and soul of this wedding, she bent over backwards to make sure our daughters vision was a reality :) when I walked into the clubhouse and saw the reception room I was immediately brought to tears . They made this so perfect, my husband and I sat back and enjoyed every moment :) Thank you sunset for putting so much passion and love into our daughters day. We are forever grateful .

Mr and Mrs Jack Rotenburger, Kelowna, B.C

1 Thank Banjr89
Grants Pass, Oregon
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A Beautiful & Challenging Course”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Sunset Ranch is a beautiful & challenging course. Laid out in the hills overlooking kelowna and using the natural terrain to maximum advantage, this is a challenge for very good, as well as weekend golfers. Excellent condition of the course and very friendly people make this course one of the best in the Kelowna area.

St. Albert
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“I have played it for 7 years”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I use a Play Golf Kelowna card and this allows you to play any of five courses at very fair discount rates. Now I find myself playing more and more at Sunset Ranch. It is not an easy course but it does not punish beginners too much. It has great views and very well kept fairways and greens. Service is very good.

Saskatchewan, Canada
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Nice place for lunch.”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I was visiting friends in Kelowna who are members at Sunset Ranch. I didn't golf but we had lunch at the restaurant. Food and service were fine.

Visited July 2013