“Perfect for a weekend getaway” 5 of 5 bubbles

Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport
Ranked #1 of 34 Hotels in Kelowna
GreenLeadersSilver level
Kamloops, Canada
“Perfect for a weekend getaway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

My family and I just returned home from a wonderful stay at this beautiful hotel. The rooms were clean and comfortable, just what you would expect from a Sheraton. The pool and fitness area were excellent. Could not tear my daughter out of the pool! What made our stay most enjoyable were the amazing, friendly staff we encountered. Everyone from front desk, to the housekeepers were smiling, friendly and approachable. The next time we stay in Kelowna, we will definately book here!

1 Thank Becks2468
M_Sumic, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport, responded to this review, 30 August 2013
Hi Becks24268, thank you for your kind words. I am happy to hear you daughter enjoyed the pool so much and you found our facilities to be excellent. We pride ourselves on our service, and I am very happy to hear you were also pleased with out staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Four Points Kelowna next time you are in town!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Canmore, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

I recently travelled to Kelowna to see family and was fortunate enough to stay at this property. I walked in to the lobby and was greeted with a warm smile and a sincere hello. I work in the hospitality industry and find myself always looking for something to take away to my own property when I leave and I could not wait to get back share the welcoming experience with my team. When I checked in, the front desk agent was courteous and efficient and made sure that all of my needs were met before I parted to my guest room. The guest room was clean, and well designed, and the information on the surrounding area was amazing. I had a great time in Kelowna, and it was set off by the staff and location of the Sheraton ~ Can't wait for my next visit.

Room Tip: Look for great deals on their personal website!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank CarSJean
Hi CarSJean, thank you for your review and your kind words. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and our friendly staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to Four Points Kelowna soon!
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

We stayed for one night, a Saturday just last week and were surprised how much we enjoyed it. We only stayed because we too could not find alternate hotels near the lake. The staff were very friendly and the pool is nice with a great big waterslide.

We didn't dine at Ric's Grill but instead drove downtown for Indian food at Dawett (which, by the way is TERRIFIC!) The hotel, as many have said, is near nothing except the eastern edge of Kelowna and the across from the airport but the newness of it was fantastic. The decor was exceptional, the rooms beautiful, the bedding awesome, nice furniture and a nice patio and business area with computers. The fitness centre was great and we really enjoyed our short stay there. We would go back!

Room Tip: We had a room on the second floor, it was perfectly fine. Room 215.
1 Thank Radiater
North Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013

I recently stayed this August from a Friday night to Tuesday morning and will definitely be back.
I thought the hotel had a really clean and contemporary west coast feel.
The wooden fixtures, the rock, the landscaping... all made me want to hang out there.
I cannot say enough about the staff who were friendly and helpful and whom I shared a good laugh or two. I think the rooms were outstanding because for the first time in a long time travelling, I actually slept throughout the night with the bed and the blackout curtains and I usually don't sleep well away from my own home. The bathroom was amazing and I loved the simplicity with the features. They seem to be quite conscious of the 'green' method and there was very little waste that I could see.
I also really enjoyed the restaurant and had a fantastic breakfast "The Canadian", that made me crave it the next morning. It was also nice to see the bar manager wade in when they were busy and chat with us at the table while the food was still coming.
I am really impressed and will definitely stay here again as it was easy navigating into town for someone who is not a local but also just that little bit away from being crowded with cars and people, that you could unwind when you had free time.
I look forward to seeing what changes are made when I next visit as they are still landscaping and setting somethings up. The mountain views alone made me really enjoy the whole experience!

4 Thank MissKittyInTheCity
White Rock, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

We stayed here for one night because there were no rooms downtown on the lake. We were pleasantly surprised by the friendly staff and newness of the hotel. The restaurant on site served very good food. It was very busy due to the holiday weekend crowds, but our waitress was fantastic.

There isn't anything to do near the hotel. The hotel is located in / near a light industrial park, and a quarry, so you have to get in your car to see or do anything.

The rooms were well furnished, both feather and down pillows on the bed, and a fantastic television high def service and video on demand.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank philipbates
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

Stayed at this hotel one night before an early flight. It was clean but almost sterile. The rooms are very white and had no warmth and only have a mirror in the bathroom but nowhere else in the room which si very curious. Every hotel room should have a full-legnth mirror.

I was most disappointed with the restaurant. I was shocked at the prices and thought the food was just okay.

This is definitely the most convenient hotel to the airport but I think staying at one of the others a bit farther out offer better accomodations and many more dining options.

Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Hi lhot234, thank you for your review. Your feedback is important to us and has been shared with out team. Our location is great for airport travelers as we offer a free roundtrip airport shuttle as well as a Rest & Jet parking package. We hope you consider staying with us again next time you are in Kelowna.
Western Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

You have to like brand new ! Everything is finished, staff are trained and the rate was great. We chose it 1. It was new 2. Across from the airport 3. Best rate.
Didn't like their choice of alarm clocks. Difficult to program without the manual and without a radio station already programmed into it. Hotels should have the simplest alarm clocks available.

• Stayed July 2013
3 Thank P&ZH
Jamie K, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport, responded to this review, 27 July 2013
Thank you for staying at the brand new Four Points Kelowna Airport. We apologize that the alarm clock was not up to standard. Our team would love to see you again, take care!