Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$131
US$127
The Royal Anne Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$133
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$99
US$469
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$138
HIExpress.com
US$170
US$162
Siesta Suites(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$118
Coast Capri Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$174
Comfort Suites Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$133
All reviewsgulfstream restaurantfree shuttleblack out blindsshuttle service islong term parkingblackout blindsan early flightliquor storetim hortonsrestaurant loungerooms are modernonsite restaurantvery nice hotelparking lotconvenient locationdefinitely stay here againa great stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Recently traveled to Kelowna, BC for the first time and stayed at the Sheraton Four Points. The service was great, all the staff were super friendly and very helpful.
The room was really nice (we had a suite) that had a full kitchen minus a stove but included a dishwasher. The room was really modern and decorated really well. The lobby was really inviting and beautiful. The patio had great lounging furniture and was also very inviting.
The pool and hot tub were a great size and very clean. The pool had a great slide (adults can use it too!).
The hotel was by the airport yet it was very easy to travel around Kelowna. It is by great restaurant called the Jammery. I liked the location as it was really quite and peaceful.
Ric’s Grill was nice, great wine and beer selection. I really liked that they featured Beers that are brewed in Kelowna. Prohibition was my husband’s favourite. The prices at Ric’s were a bit on the higher end - however that is relative as every hotel restaurant is pricey.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sroz4
M_Sumic, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

Hi Sroz4, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed our brand new hotel and found your room to be comfortable and the lobby inviting. We do pride ourselves on our service and are very happy our staff was able to make you feel at home. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 August 2013

We stayed at the Four Points and the linen and beds were the best I have ever had. My Granddaughter enjoyed the slide and the pool and the staff were always smiling. We had a problem with the Tv (at the end it was because we probably pressed the wrong button), and the manager was up to our room in 2 minutes, and fixed it. It was also very quiet considering the airport is across the street. I didn't hear 1 airplane. We enjoyed our stay, and will definitely stay the Four Points next time we are in Kelowna.

1  Thank krose50

Hi krose, thank you for your review. I am so happy our staff was able to make you feel welcome and you were able to relax in our very comfortable beds. We look forward to welcoming you back to Four Points next time you are in Kelowna!

Reviewed 26 August 2013

My family and I just returned home from a wonderful stay at this beautiful hotel. The rooms were clean and comfortable, just what you would expect from a Sheraton. The pool and fitness area were excellent. Could not tear my daughter out of the pool! What made our stay most enjoyable were the amazing, friendly staff we encountered. Everyone from front desk, to the housekeepers were smiling, friendly and approachable. The next time we stay in Kelowna, we will definately book here!

1  Thank Becks2468

Hi Becks24268, thank you for your kind words. I am happy to hear you daughter enjoyed the pool so much and you found our facilities to be excellent. We pride ourselves on our service, and I am very happy to hear you were also pleased with out staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Four Points Kelowna next time you are in town!

Reviewed 22 August 2013

I recently travelled to Kelowna to see family and was fortunate enough to stay at this property. I walked in to the lobby and was greeted with a warm smile and a sincere hello. I work in the hospitality industry and find myself always looking for something to take away to my own property when I leave and I could not wait to get back share the welcoming experience with my team. When I checked in, the front desk agent was courteous and efficient and made sure that all of my needs were met before I parted to my guest room. The guest room was clean, and well designed, and the information on the surrounding area was amazing. I had a great time in Kelowna, and it was set off by the staff and location of the Sheraton ~ Can't wait for my next visit.

Room Tip: Look for great deals on their personal website!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank CarSJean

Hi CarSJean, thank you for your review and your kind words. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and our friendly staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to Four Points Kelowna soon!

Reviewed 20 August 2013

We stayed for one night, a Saturday just last week and were surprised how much we enjoyed it. We only stayed because we too could not find alternate hotels near the lake. The staff were very friendly and the pool is nice with a great big waterslide.

We didn't dine at Ric's Grill but instead drove downtown for Indian food at Dawett (which, by the way is TERRIFIC!) The hotel, as many have said, is near nothing except the eastern edge of Kelowna and the across from the airport but the newness of it was fantastic. The decor was exceptional, the rooms beautiful, the bedding awesome, nice furniture and a nice patio and business area with computers. The fitness centre was great and we really enjoyed our short stay there. We would go back!

Room Tip: We had a room on the second floor, it was perfectly fine. Room 215.
1  Thank Radiater