other travellers have booked this property
Licensed pool area with hot tub and lake views.
This unit is at the Delta Grand Okanagan; a full service hotel, casino and spa. A Marriott hotel. Your patio looking onto lake and pool area.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Licensed pool area with hot tub and lake views.
Your patio looking onto lake and pool area.
Spacious living dining room with fireplace, TV and access to water front deck.
Fully stocked kitchen
In-suite laundry.
King sized bed in master bedroom
Large soaker tub and seperate shower in master bathroom
Second bedroom
View of Lake Okanagan from room
Walks right out onto Lake Okanagan boardwalk. Steps from the Cactus Club and other restaurants.
Second pool; year round indoor - outdoor pool and hot tub.
Indoor / Outdoor pool from the outside.
Newly renovated, Oak & Cru restaurant; great energy and great food!
Outdoor lounge at Oak & Cru restaurant.
gym
Relax and unwind at the Spa.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
BabeRuth3...
Edmonton, AB
“Very convenient staying on the main floor on the water”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

We found this condo on Trip Advisor - I called the owner Jillian White to make sure that this is a litigit condo for rent, she assured me yes it is. I then forwarded a down payment of $1292.34 via my credit card on June 18 2014. I was surprised when I received my visa bill and the amount showed $1436.83 US funds - I immediately called the owner regarding this matter, no reply. I then called Flip Key, stating I was in Canada and was renting a condo in Canada, why the US funds - was told the owner had set the guidelines. Another amount was paid on my Visa on July 6 - $1292.34, US fund $1413.66. I received e mail confirmtion from Flip Key amount for condo paid in full - ck in Aug. 9, ck out Aug. 15. We checked in a little early at the Delta on Aug 9 and was told by the front desk we did not have reservations, that the condo had been rented to McBrides and they were to ck in Aug 10 - after such confusion, we insisted we speak to a Manager, who then told us the very same, we were not registered, even though I showed all my docmentation showing we had paid the entire amount in full. After a very long wait, we were told to come back at 4:00 we should have a room???? We did come back at 4:00, finally at 4:45 were able to ck into the condo we had rented. After a couple of days, we called the owner asking about maid service to which we received no reply to our call. The front desk said - not covered - . On August 14 we started getting phone calls, housekeeping, maids, front desk why have we not checked out??? We explained over and over we were paid until the 15th - we went out and our grandson started getting phone calls and when he was in the shower loud banging on our door - why haven't we checked out?? We had to pay $265.81 funds extra for accommodation, not having our reservation in place for checking in or out, no return calls from the owner, all of these events certainly attributed to the fact that we would be very hesitant to rent this condo in the future.

Ruth & Gene Giroux - Edmonton, Alberta

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
1 May 2015
Sorry for the delay in responding to this review. The review is not wrong on a few issues, the main one being that it was very disorganized on our part as there was a double booking due to my lack of organization. The condo is used primarily as a corporate condo for customers and it gets a bit confusing managing the two calendars when it is busy. This has now been dealt with.

Regarding the review specifically, as soon as the hotel phoned me and told me about the double booking I was able to let them know that the Giroux party did in fact have the room booked and that we would deal with the other party scheduled to check in the next day. The other party was only friends of ours who I said could stay there because on our own calendar at the office it didn't show the condo was booked (my fault, not the hotels). I immediately phoned the telephone nuumber that the Giroux party had provided on FlipKey and left a message saying that they did not need to worry, that the condo was booked for them and would be ready for their check in. I left my cell number for them to call if anything else happened. They claim they called regarding the housekeeping but I did not receive a call, perhaps it was missed on our part perhaps it was a wrong number, I'm not sure. There is weekly service.

As for the US/CAD issue, this was in fact a FlipKey issue that has since been rectified. I had set up the condo with all CAD prices, but what I didn't know what that the FlipKey system converted CAD prices into USD when the system generated quotes and invoices. The money paid was still in fact what the rates were, but Ruth is correct in that it converted into USD which was confusing. I did call FlipKey immediately upon learning that this was happening and relatively soon after the system was updated and is not an issue any longer.

Bottom line, property management is not our business and managing the condo is now into it's second full year and we should have a better system in place going forward. We do get TONS of requests for bookings and it is not possible to manage them all so if we do not reply to your booking request right away, it is likely because it is not available. We are trying a different way to manage it going forward and trust that it will work better. Having said all that, there have been probably 25 non-corporate guests who have enjoyed staying here with some repeat customers. It is a great unit.

Regards,
Jill White
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing