“Amazing Experience!”

and up
Okanagan Flyboard Experience
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Okanagan Flyboard is your destination for a truly amazing experience! Our rentals are fun, safe, and we guarantee a great customer experience. Flyboarding is a lot easier than it looks most people are up within 5-10 minutes with certified flight instructor right there to help you! We can accommodate single flyers, or a whole group for a fun-filled day you’ll never forget.
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Experience!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

My fiancé and I went flyboarding recently and loved the experience. Devon is an excellent teacher and makes you feel very comfortable for the entire duration. Chelsea was wonderful, taking each of us out of jet skis in order to get better photos of the other person flyboarding, which I really appreciated. I would absolutely recommend Okanagan Flyboard to anyone:)

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Melissa G

Vancouver, Canada
“Holy ironman!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

When I saw this attraction on trip advisor I knew I had to try it, and it did not disappoint! Devon and Chelsea were incredibly warm and welcoming yet professional and patient. The instruction were awesome and I was up and flying within 5 minutes! This was such an awesome experience, not everyday do you get to try something that literally looks like it's right out of a movie. A must do when visiting kelowna.

Visited July 2014
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fly like a bird!!!”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

What an awesome experience! A must for all and definitely a "Bucket List" thing to do! Devon & Chelsea provide a great service and before long you are flying like a James Bond character!

You will want to go again & again!

Visited August 2013