Open today: 10:00 - 17:00
Book In Advance
Tours from Okanagan Flyboard tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews great instruction patient instructor fun experience devon abby encouraging snowboard teaching equipment session lake
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

We had a awesome time! People very nice! My son 15yo and daughter 13yo loved it! Thank you guys for all fun we had!

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Such a unique experience. Devin (Owner) took the time to show me how to properly work the Flyboard to ensure I have the best time out there without getting hurt. He was patient and took the time to show me the ropes. While out in the water he was guiding me and it was a blast!

Reviewed 9 September 2018

We had had a group of 4 teenages. All 4 had a great experience. The instructor was very kind, funny and encouraging. We would highly recommended this company and we would definitely be back.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Devin is an exceptional coach. He is kind, and adaptive to how you learn and what you need to do to enjoy yourself.

This was my second time flyboarding and it's incredible fun. If you get the chance it is something worth experiencing, after all, who doesn't want to feel like they are flying?

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Tons of fun and easier than you think! (Couple, early 30s, no experience)I bought this 1 hour experience for my husbands birthday. Customer service for booking was quick to respond and very helpful. Instructor (Devon) made learning easy and even though I was nervous to start he helped us pick it up quickly. By the end of the lesson we were each trying “tricks” and planning our next visit! Worth the small extra fee to get their photos to show your friends! Fly boarding was a very unique experience and Okanagan Flyboard was a great team to learn from. We will definitely be coming back and recommend you do too!

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Excellent experience. Devin and Courtney were very professional. Highly recommend Great event for kids. The staff was patient with my kids

Reviewed 3 September 2018

We had the most amazing experience with Okanagan Flyboard. I got a session for my husband for his birthday and he loved it! The owner is an incredible teacher and makes it fun to learn! I highly recommended Okanagan Flyboard!!! It's perfect for a family, a couple or an incredible gift!

Reviewed 2 September 2018

This was my sons third summer flyboarding with Devon and he will go again next year. It was hard to tell which one was having more fun out there lol! Devon is very friendly, organized and good at teaching how to flyboard.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I came back for a 2nd lesson with Devon and it was better than the last which was also great. Worked on new skills and built on last time. You have to do this and you have to do it with Okanagan Flyboard!

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We went in a group of 5 for 2 hours with all different skill levels and Devon was able to customize each session for everyone’s abilities. By the end of the session he had us all up +15ft doing turns around the seadoo (and one starting 360s) and feeling confident! I recommend taking the time to book fly boarding with Devon. No doubt, you’ll have a great time and walk away feeling accomplished. We will be booking fly board again soon.