“Yummy”
Review of Smoke's Poutinerie

Smoke's Poutinerie
Ranked #207 of 649 Restaurants in Kelowna
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

We came upon this place and were pleasantly surprised. They had about 20 different types of poutine. Something for everyone. It was great. Pretty high fat but soo worth it.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I love poutine. I'm from the States and they don't have it around where I live. So to me, any poutine is good. The slogan on the outside of the store said "clogging arteries since 2008," so of course we stopped by. I'm no poutine expert, but they have a great selection at Smoke's! From Poutine with quacamole and sriracha to pulled pork poutine. Definitely stop by there if you need a hearty snack.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

That is a slogan on their wall. Pretty true but mostly in a good way. Did find it a bit greasier than expected and the pulled pork topping could use a bit more kick to balance out the sweetness but overall good experience and would try some of the other choices. Welcome to Kelowna and good luck!