“Fantastic Food and Service”

Satang thai cuisine kelowna bc
Ranked #128 of 666 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We recently tried Satang Thai Restaurant for the first time. We were a party of six and enjoyed 3 courses: appetizer, main and dessert. Every single dish was excellent and the coconut rice is a wonderful addition to the meal. Deep fried banana with both mango and vanilla ice cream for dessert was fabulous. Our service was really good and we have since been back for take out as well as purchased gift cards for Christmas gifts. We are recommending Satang to everyone.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I'm a Thai food fanatic. When this place opened 2 blocks from my house I was pretty excited to say the least. Initially, I gave them the benefit of the doubt as they were new and were getting established. Months later, not much has changed, except the staff. Seems like someone different is working there every time I go in.(?) Whatever, it's about the food, right. The food is good. That's about it. I will get food from there on a short notice when I don't feel like driving downtown to Bai Tong. The food here is no comparison to Bai Tong but it does fit the "Thai" bill and it is OK. The flavors vary from visit to visit but are still palatable. If you live in the Glenmore area of Kelowna I recommend it cuz of the short drive but if you live anywhere else in Kelowna, Bai Tong or Mon Tong are better choices.

Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

I loved this place when I first ate here. Our server was great, the food was excellent, but it seems like something has changed. I dont see the same server as before, the owner was serving us and was very stressed and disorganized, always saying sorry for all the mistakes the kitchen was making... it was sad to see. I hope she can get back good servers and better cooks soon.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We have had take out four times over the past 6 months from Satang...every time excellent! Lovely staff, lovely owner, great food, great addition to the neighbourhood. Surprised with any negative comments....new business with usual learning curves? This does NOT outway the quality of the food (always very fresh and tasty) and people (conscientious and kind). It was impressive seeing them work through a power outage new years eve (not impressive Fortis hydro as this is the third outage on that block in a short time). Big bouquet to Satang owner and staff for their finesse during the black out.

1  Thank goodwinsinsidney
Reviewed 29 December 2013

So far,Satang is the best Thai restaurant in Kelowna in my opinion. They serve real authentic cuisine, unlike those Canadian-tasting Thai dishes of the others. Also, the customer service is excellent. The business owner is such a fair and caring lady when I critiqued her foods. Overall, I'm very impressed with the quality of foods, the authenticity, and the services.