“Mothers' Day Charity Tour”

A Vista Villa Couples Retreat
Ranked #3 of 48 Kelowna B&B and Inns
Kelowna, Canada
“Mothers' Day Charity Tour”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

As part of our recent Mothers' day Charity Tour, Sherry and her staff prepared and served a delicious luncheon of lasagna,stuffed chicken breasts , several salads and dessert. The wine and the view were "the icing on the cake"!

Room Tip: We only had lunch at the villa, but did have a tour of the accommodations, which seemed very comfort...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
A-Vista-Villa-Resort, Owner at A Vista Villa Couples Retreat, responded to this review, 20 May 2013
It was a pleasure to have met you both and to have been privileged with the opportunity of spoiling you .... hope we get to do it again sometime soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Vernon, Canada
Reviewed 20 November 2012

This was the second trip to A Vista Villa my husband and I had the chance to experience. A relaxing, romantic second visit for sure. Everything was so memorable from the breakfast waiting for us, to our dinners, prepared with love. The wine the hostess had made herself, was excellent. We had the 3 night weekend all to ourselves and could not ask for a better time. I do not know what i enjoyed more the second time around, Sherry's wonderful cooking or the amazing, comfortable bed. Our first anniversary/honeymoon was everything we wanted. Thank you so much. P.S. The view at dinner was to die for and the massage chairs/spa add an extra touch to your comfort!

Room Tip: If you are looking for a big two person jacuzzi, The Regal or The Royal are the rooms to choose!
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
It's a busy life out there for everyone and it sure makes us feel privileged that you took time aside to write a review about our "hidden gem", thank you so much for the accolades!
Williams Lake, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Sherry and her staff did an amazing job getting our wedding together in only 5 days! We had a small wedding of only 11 people.She was very accomadating and understanding. The location is just beautiful. It is a nice, cozy, relaxing atmosphere. The dinner she made for us was fabulous. I would recommend this place to everyone for what ever reason you are looking for, a getaway, elopement or small wedding.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
The pleasure and honor were all ours! We hope to see you back here for the continued royal treatment on anniversaries and other special occasions during your future together!
Reviewed 21 September 2012

First of all I need to clarify that our stay was on April 2010... To celebrate our 10th. Anniversary... I remember I was looking on the internet for a place to stay in Kelowna and A Vista Villa was the first option to show up. I remember falling in love with the pictures and I decided to call. When the prices were quoted by Sherry I immediately thought it was kind of expensive, however, considering that it was my 10th. Anniversary and trusting her word, I decided to book the weekend. Oh boy, I am soooo glad I did it. Due to being a little earlier than the regular season, the place was just for us and we truly got the royal treatment! Every detail was taken care of. The meals were delicious. The gift of the strawberries with chocolate to have at the room on our second night was a nice touch; the picture at the end; the personalized stationary; our names at the door when we arrived... And soooo many details I still remember even after this two years. We stayed in the room upstairs (I do not remember the name) and we enjoyed it big time. My wife and I decided that if we go back (and we really want to), we would take the same room because we felt it like ours! We loved the place and we loved the overall experience. Thank you Sherry for an unforgettable experience. I truly hope we can go back soon!!! Tomas

• Stayed April 2012
Wow, thank you for telling the world that we exceeded your expectations totally! That's what we always strive for and it sure makes us feel great that we are meeting our goals! Would love to see you back for a little more R & R!!
Fort Langley, Canada
Reviewed 14 August 2012

The room was great, the tours interesting and the food, extremely filling and satisfying. This was a lovely escape from our usual - our hosts were very gracious and continuously checking to make sure we felt pampered during our Anniversary stay.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
A-Vista-Villa-Resort, Owner at A Vista Villa Couples Retreat, responded to this review, 20 August 2012
Hello and thank you so much for putting a review on here for us! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay .... and I so welcomed the compliments about our meals, homemade with love! We do always want to ensure that our guests are completely pampered and I am pleased that you felt so! We emailed all the photo's to you that we took during the sightseeing tours as you celebrated your anniversary, I hope you enjoy them for years to come. It was our pleasure to spoil you as you spent the week with nothing to do but enjoy each other!
Reviewed 25 July 2012 via mobile

My new bride and I just returned from our 2 nights stay and wedding at the resort and both agreed on the drive home that Sherry did a great job accommodating our ever changing wedding requests. For once I think it was more of a case of groomzilla than bridezilla and me having very high expectations of the day I decided to trust Sherri's strong opinion on how everything should be arranged for our ceremony and couldn't have been happier with the outcome, we were a tight squeeze at 23 people for an amazing meal that was prepared but nevertheless it did create the intimate family wedding Candace and I both were after. Keep up the good work Sherry and Kevin hopefully you can create the perfect day for other happy couples as you did for us

Mitchell & Candace Banks

• Stayed July 2012
A-Vista-Villa-Resort, Owner at A Vista Villa Couples Retreat, responded to this review, 28 July 2012
Hello lovebirds! Groomzilla? I hardly think so, you will never get another chance to have the perfect wedding day with your gorgeous bride and, of course, you wanted everything to be absolutely perfect! You decided to trust my years of experience in preparing the "perfect" day for wonderful couples such as yourselves in coordinating their perfect day which must incude their every wish. It was an absolute pleasure to be chosen to create the memories that will last you a lifetime. As you hold hands through life together, please remember to take opportunities to recharge and rekindle, and we would be honored to have the privilege of having you back here to spoil!
Pitt Meadows, Canada
Reviewed 14 July 2012

We had a wonderful weekend at the Villa, the hosts Sherry and Kevin were just awesome, could not of asked for a nicer couple. The meals were fabulous and the view from the dinner table was awesome. We found the resort to be very relaxing, we enjoyed our time there and would go back again.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Hello birthday girl! Thank you so much for your review of your stay with us and we always love to hear that our guests were able to truly enjoy and relax as they escape to our little oasis here. We are counting on you to come back to us on future occasions, or for no reason at all but that you are missing some pampering!