A Vista Villa Couples Retreat
US$100
Holiday Inn Express Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$123
Super 8 Kelowna BC(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$83
Delta Hotels Grand Okanagan Resort(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$248
US$235
Delta Hotels
  • Pool
US$217
US$191
Coast Capri Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$152
Dilworth Inn(Kelowna)
US$128
US$105
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$118
The Royal Anne Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$133
Travelocity
All reviewsimperial suiteour honeymoonbubble baththe salt water poolthe royal treatmentoutdoor fireplacecaught my attentionmini moonb bher attentionperfect getawaymovie roommovie nightchocolate covered strawberriesromance packagewalk in closetthought of everything
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 November 2013

My husband and I were looking for a romantic getaway not too far from our home in Calgary. When I researched the Internet for a five-star accommodation that was romantic for couples only in British Columbia, A Vista Villa immediately caught my attention. After carefully reviewing the website I knew for a fact that this was the place I wanted to spend time with my husband. Especially after speaking with Sherry on the telephone, I immediately felt comfortable and welcomed because of her warm professional courteous attitude. As a matter of fact when she discovered our French surname she began speaking with me in French. After speaking with my husband and explaining my wonderful experience on the telephone with her and after showing him the photos of the gorgeous suites on the website we decided to book a three day getaway. Upon our arrival we were greeted as though we were family or at the very least great friends, and given the grand tour of the pristine gardens, common areas and we were so excited when we arrived to our suite where she had taken the time to design a welcoming poster which was attached to our door. Once we were inside the privacy of our suite and taking a second look around what did we see, she had arranged a gift basket and a bottle of champagne on ice to help us begin our romantic escape with each other. Our days were spent basking in the Okanagan sunshine in a heated saltwater swimming pool, enjoying delicious nightly barbecue dinners with the other guests. We were enjoying ourselves so much that we were elated to find out there had been a cancellation and that allowed us to extend our vacation by four more days. As I understand it and Sherry smiles when she says most guests want to know what her monthly rates are? A Vista Villa is now an annual summer destination for us and we're not sure how it's possible but each year seems that it's even better than the last. We have shared this true Okanagan gem with all of our friends and encourage anyone looking for a peaceful and tranquil romantic getaway in five-star accommodations to look no further.

Room Tip: Each room is extremely luxurious and has its own special attributes. Our favorite suite is the Regal view suite.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
A-Vista-Villa-Resort, Owner at A Vista Villa Couples Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

I am so humbled by your amazing review of your first and repeat experiences here at the Villa. Thank you so much for recognizing that we put our "Heart & Soul" into ensuring our guests have the most pleasurable and memorable stay possible! And also thank you for sharing that you were having such a good time, you decided to double the length of your stay! It was so wonderful to have the last minute cancellation so that I could indeed fulfil your request to extend your vacation with us! Very much looking forward to seeing you back year after year! I appreciate the opportunity of practising my French language with you on each of your visits! Until next summer, take good care of each other!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I spent 2 weeks post op from hip surgery. Sherry picked me up from the hospital and looked after my every need during my stay. Flowers in my room upon my arrival and soft bamboo sheets on the bed. Diet being important, she served me a protein/vitamin packed Smoothie each morning. All foods were organic and fresh. She made all my meals, assisted with every detail of attention ie: assistance into the shower, changing bandages, dressing, laundry and refreshed my bed side water as needed.
She went over and above by shopping for special food and medical items. She shared her living room in the evening where we enjoyed dinner and movie watching nightly. Visitors were welcomed and offer refreshments.
A Gracious host from the heart outwards....stress free....which of course goes a long way with the healing process.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

Well thank you so much for sharing your experience here while recovering from your recent surgery. It was my absolute pleasure to ensure that you had everything you needed, and "nurse" Sherry at your beckon call! I hope you are able to visit again when in vacation mode for the ultimate pampering experience during that stay as well!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

My wife and I celebrated our 43rd Anniversary at A Vista Villa. It was our first experience with a B&B and Sherry has set the bar high. The quiet and secluded surroundings were the perfect place to unwind. I really must compliment her on the landscaping and tranquil setting of the grounds and pool. Our space inside also left nothing to be desired. We felt spoiled and coddled and so much at home from the moment we walked in. As well as being an excellent host Sherry is knowledgeable about the area and also provides sight-seeing tours which we also took advantage of. Thank you Sherry...we'll see you again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
A-Vista-Villa-Resort, Owner at A Vista Villa Couples Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

It was an honor to have you celebrate such an important milestone as your 43rd wedding anniversary here at the Villa. We are very pleased that you enjoyed everything we included in your suite to ensure you had an amazing stay. Our gardener, David, loves what he does and when you look around at our beautiful gardens and landscaping, it totally shows! Insuring that our guests have an incredible experience with us is a team effort and we appreciate you taking the time to review our property. It was a pleasure to have you along on our sightseeing tours, we live in such a beautiful area and are thrilled to be able to showcase the Okanagan on our VIP Sightseeing Day Trips which are much more than a wine tour. Hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Thanks so much for a very enjoyable stay.All the little touches made it very romantic.We really enjoyed our dip in the heated pool before dinner.Kelowna is a very beautiful area and well worth the stop.If we are in the area again we will def. stay at A Villa Vista.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
A-Vista-Villa-Resort, Owner at A Vista Villa Couples Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Thank you so much for reviewing our property as so romantic. We have attempted to provide everything possible to make your stay outstanding and it sure warms my heart to hear how much you enjoyed yourselves. I will hold you to your promise of staying with us again, should you revisit the Okanagan, and perhaps next time you will try a different suite ... they are all completely different, with the commonality of being totally romantic! Hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

. . . thank you kindly for all your hospitality, your kindness & generosity has been greatly appreciated! Your shared knowledge of this amazing city has been a wonderful experience for us both. We can’t wait to return! Our dinner this evening at Mission Hill was off the charts. Please encourage your guests to visit. The view was indescribable. Thank you for everything!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

You are most welcome for everything you experienced with us at the Villa and we thank you so much for your kind review. We always do our very best to ensure our guests will have fond memories of their Okanagan stay which not only means with us, but with wherever we recommend they visit (for dinner etc.). I am so pleased to hear you plan to return, there will be a surprise waiting in your suite on your next visit! Until then, have a super winter!