We stayed here one night of the May long weekend 2012. I had read some of the no-so-great reviews and was hoping to be pleasantly surprised - and we were! I'm not sure if they've new management but it seemed like a lot of improvements have been made. The carpets in our suite appeared to be brand new, as did the bedspreads and linens. The entire suite was clean and nice. They were in the process of refinishing the pool area and it looks great. Our kids liked the grounds and the mini-putting-green. The staff were very friendly and hospitable and even got my husband a little gift for his birthday! It's run by a multi-generational family and this added to the friendliness of the motel. I would recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property is a family owned business. Located off Highway 97 in Kelowna, BC. We have rooms ranging from one or two beds, one bedroom suites with kitchens, a two bedroom suite with kitchenette, and Jacuzzi suites. We offer senior discounts and special hospital rates. Oasis Inn has: a beautiful courtyard (great place for family, friends and teams to get together), BBQ's, outdoor pool, children's play area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Oasis Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chinook And Oasis Motel
- Chinook & Oasis Hotel Kelowna
- Oasis Inn Kelowna, Okanagan Valley, Canada