My husband stayed there as there was not much available in Kelowna and it was gross, dirty and the rooms unkept. The bed was not made even though he was there for 2 nights, the first room he looked at the bed was dirty and covered with hair. And all the rooms had an overpowering scent of cleaning fluid. The doors looked like they had been kicked in by the police for a drug bust. We knew that it was not 5 star but it was appalling. I agree with some of the other reviews that it should only be rented out to people who need it for an hour or so. He would have had a better sleep in a cardboard box under a bridge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property is a family owned business. Located off Highway 97 in Kelowna, BC. We have rooms ranging from one or two beds, one bedroom suites with kitchens, a two bedroom suite with kitchenette, and Jacuzzi suites. We offer senior discounts and special hospital rates. Oasis Inn has: a beautiful courtyard (great place for family, friends and teams to get together), BBQ's, outdoor pool, children's play area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Oasis Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chinook And Oasis Motel
- Chinook & Oasis Hotel Kelowna
- Oasis Inn Kelowna, Okanagan Valley, Canada