Good price. We stayed in a standard room. I was kept awake a couple of nights from banging from the neighbours. The bed was HUGE and the size of the room was perfect for the 2 of us to have as a base and explore the Okanagen during the day. It is very close to the downtown area of Kelowna and you could probably walk there in 30 minutes or so. There is a grocery store across the road and is really easily accessible off of the main highway going through Kelowna. The pool was a nice feature, though it got a little crowded on hot sunny afternoons. We didn't make use of the continental breakfast! But we did use the BBQ, they have a communal BBQ (I think there is 2) which is nice to use for lunch or dinner. They provide all of the utensils for the BBQ - you just bring the food. The complex if quite big. The service was fine, nobody seemed especially happy to see us but that's ok. I would definitely recommend this motel for a few nights in Kelowna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property is a family owned business. Located off Highway 97 in Kelowna, BC. We have rooms ranging from one or two beds, one bedroom suites with kitchens, a two bedroom suite with kitchenette, and Jacuzzi suites. We offer senior discounts and special hospital rates. Oasis Inn has: a beautiful courtyard (great place for family, friends and teams to get together), BBQ's, outdoor pool, children's play area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Oasis Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chinook And Oasis Motel
- Chinook & Oasis Hotel Kelowna
- Oasis Inn Kelowna, Okanagan Valley, Canada