Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna
US$105
US$101
Delta Hotels Grand Okanagan Resort(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$274
Hotel Eldorado(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$146
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
The Royal Anne Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$106
Accent Inn Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$104
Orbitz.com
Siesta Suites(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$106
All reviewsfront deskfree breakfastcactus clubhot tuboutdoor poolwould stay here againstayed here for nightsyogurtroom was clean and comfortableshopping and restaurantshard boiled eggsmain floorgreat place to stayeach morningminute drivelong weekendair conditioner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Good Size rooms and comfortable Heavenly beds! Marriott is known for keeping quality and standards. Basic services include wireless Internet. Breakfast over a full house with lots of families can be hectic and it really gets crowded, too small of a buffet area! Line up for the famous waffles and microwave are at times to much to handle, but is good with enough to get you going for the day. Staff is friendly and very helpful. This hotel is well located with nearby stores and restaurants to choose from.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2012

I was in town for business, and checked into the Ramada for one night's stay. I extended a 2nd night after finding a great deal on the Marriott website - it's odd that the package deal was cheaper then the best available rate, but it saved nearly $100.

The room - was fine, everything worked well. Wireless internet - I found it choppy at times, and having to sign in again every morning was a drag.

Customer service was sometimes great, sometimes disappointing.
Great: check in - quick and smooth and friendly
Disappointing:
I asked for information on the bus, and the front desk staff just complained about the bus service in Kelowna and said I should take a cab instead. I went to my room, looked it up myself and saw that there was frequent bus service to where I wanted to go, at a fraction of the price of a cab. Staff should be knowledgeable or be willing to look it up for you. I intentionally chose a lull time at the desk.

As I mentioned above, I booked a 2nd night in the hotel. After the first night, I went to the desk in the morning and told the clerk I had booked an additional day and wanted to do whatever was necessary - check-out/check-in or whatever. The clerk said that everything the booking was extended in the system, so I did not have to do anything. Later when I returned to my room, my room key stopped working. So I had to make an extra trip back to the front desk to get my key reactivated for the 2nd day. I wish the first clerk had thought it through to same me that extra trip.

Breakfast was pretty good for a hot continental. I was disappointed with the paper cups, plastic cutlery and paper plates. The plates are compostable, but with their strong commitment to recycling and the environment elsewhere in the hotel, this is a big hole in their garbage creation.

Also, we are at the peak of tree fruit season in Kelowna. So why, oh why are imported apples and bananas the fruit of choice? Local farmers would happily supply, at a fair price, peaches, apricots to showcase the best of the area.

Location is some ways out of town, but it does not position itself as being in town.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2012

I travel often to Kelowna and this is my choice to stay whenever I am there.

The Positives

Friendly staff. Check In and Out is always quick and accurate.
Rooms are very clean.
Decor is quite modern. T.V.'s are decent. Decent shower.
They include a free breakfast buffet. Usually I am not big on free breakfasts included by hotels as most of them are pretty bad. However, the breakfast is decent at this hotel. A fair bit of choice with a few hot items that actually taste okay.
Decent gym.
Pool.
Pet Friendly.
Great central location in Kelowna and lots of decent restaurants within walking distance.

Negatives

It's not the hotels fault what so ever but some guests at the breakfast buffet in the morning have no manners and think it's okay to reach across you to grab something rather than waiting their turn.It's one of the reasons I don't like free buffets in a hotel but the food is good at this one so I put up with it and get in and out as quickly as I can to get on with my day.

Not on the lake if that is why you are there.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the east side of the hotel. The west side faces a shopping center and the forklifts unloading at night can be loud. The suite rooms have a much bigger feel to them.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2012

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms were a good size, very clean and there was lots of space to put our things. There is a big red slide, great for kids, lots of families there.
The pool was disappointingly small and right at the bottom of the slide. Hubby did the breakfast, he was unimpressed with the cookie cutter hotel type breakfast. No balcony, which we like but all in all a very nice stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2012 via mobile

Stayed at Fairfield during our visit to Kelowna. Great location....conveniently located near multiple restaurants, shops and grocery stores. The hotel was clean and equipped with amenities. The staff ranging from the front desk to housekeeping were all friendly and accommodating. The room had everything we needed including a mini fridge! The only complaint I have was that the water drained slowly in our tub. Other than that, everything in our room was great. Loved that there was free wifi! Would definitely stay here again during future visits to Kelowna!

• Stayed: July 2012