All reviewsfront deskfree breakfasthot tuboutdoor poolcactus clubyogurtstayed here for nightsroom was clean and comfortableshopping and restaurantscomfortable staymain floorhard boiled eggslong weekendeach morningminute driveair conditionerparking lot
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I’m staying here with my family for a few days and the staff has been excellent and caring. I would like to especially mention Liz from breakfast and the reception staff (unfortunately I failed to get her name.)

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2017

dated but clean room. Not enough coffee or condiments in room and one bed was so crinkly (noise and feel) that me son woke every time he moved in the bed... other bed was fine. rm 204. bedding rough but pillows were great. When staff member came to get water slide going his first words to my 10 yr. old was.... how many times do you think you'll go down cause I have work to do. The main girl at the front desk was very rude, I regret not getting her name. The staff the next day were much better.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
ffi-kelowna, Guest Service Supervisor at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Tyost12,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Kelowna.

Please accept our sincere apology for the service you received from the Pool Attendant, and from the Front Desk Staff Member I've spoken to both team members, and relayed to them the concerns you had. I can understand the disappointment you felt.

Although we have fallen short on our goal on delivering a memorable hotel experience, I do hope we will have another opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Kelowna.

Kind regards,

BradC

Reviewed 5 October 2017

We stayed for 2 nights here in September as my daughter was getting married. I used to live in Kelowna so I knew it was a pretty decent hotel. The check in went fairly smoothly, computer was glitching on the poor guy but didn't take that long. We were originally assigned a room on the main floor but when we got in my wife noticed a funky stink and staining on the carpet. We are pretty sure its a pet friendly room and we requested to be moved. Nothing against pets as we have our own. So the friendly staff moved us and upgraded us to a suite on the 4th floor. No funky stink in this room!

They have a decent breakfast in the morning, which is always a nice feature. Saves you time and bit of money.

The location is nice, everything is pretty close by. Walmart, restaurants. liquor store etc are within in a few blocks.

All in all we enjoyed our stay but if your staying here you might want to ask to not be put on the bottom floor.

Enjoy!

Room Tip: if you don't have a pet, get a room not on the first floor
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We booked 4 rooms but at the last minute we had a couple cancel. We didnt request the cancel till we got to the counter - they didn't waive the whole reservation (had to pay for one night). I guess that was fine.

All pretty standard offerings - decent room at decent price with great view of the parking lot.

The breakfast was definitely the highlight. Warm breakfast with a couple eggs and meat offering, beats continental all day

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
ffi-kelowna, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you Allan M. for your review.

I am sorry to hear that one of the couples travelling with you had to cancel. I am glad that the front desk was able to waive all but one night of the charge for the last minute cancellation.

Thank you for your review on our breakfast. It is quite a thorough selection of items and there is definitely something for everyone to enjoy.

Liz K.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Hotel is in a great location located just off of Highway 97. Walmart and a strip mall are located right next door and directly across the street for any needs. Check in and out was extremely smooth and the young lady that checked us in was extremely friendly. It was a very warm day/night so we decide to take advantage of the pool/hot tub/watersilde in which the staff was very accommodating with. I travel a lot for work and there continental breakfast could be one of the best I have ever had. Large selection of options and the staff members are constantly refilling and cleaning. My only negative comment about this hotel, based on experience it is a little over priced but that could be due to the free breakfast. The hall ways and the rooms do need upgrading but it was quiet and very comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank AndalayK

Thank you Andalayk for your review!

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are currently in the planning stages of our renovation that will start next month. I do hope you will come and visit us once we are all finished!

Liz K.