“It's the same old Boston Pizza”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #250 of 648 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Central City
Neighbourhood: Central City
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Nothing to complain about and nothing to write home with glowing and gushing words either. Hence average is about where it seems to be at. These days average isn't really all that bad. For the most part there isn't much "rubbish" out there. If I would be tempted to trash a place I would instead just stay silent

Reviewed 29 March 2013

Twice in ten days. First was ok, second time totally forgettable. Service was ok, food just passable. Noise level high but expected. All in all, like washing your feet with your socks on.

Reviewed 15 January 2013

Just in case you haven't heard I love their Tuscan Chicken pizza and it's our favorite when we go to visit the big BP. Their lounge is great and always have a good time when we are there. Lots of good music, sports on their TV's and lots of people having fun doesn't get any better than that. If you prefer a more quiet setting or romantic setting they have a full restaurant section but its best to go later on (after 8pm) and you will get a nice seat and most people are gone by then and you can have more quiet time with your date or loved one. Service has always been good and never had issues there. Now getting back to the pizza if you haven't tried their Tuscan be sure to order it next time and let me know how you like it. Save me a slice. :)

Reviewed 14 January 2013

We ordered BP to our room since the hotel restaurant was closed. They didnt bring utensils which defeated the purpose of not leaving your room to eat. Luckily the front desk gave us forks even though the restaurant was closed. I ordered the Spinach dip which was OK. I ordered Spaghetti and meat balls which i couldnt even eat, so gross. Taste was yucky and noodles were over cooked. Boyfriend had some Ribs which were OK.

Reviewed 14 January 2013

Boston pizza is my kids favourite restaurant and we go because they like it and I always hope that I will enjoy it to. Unfortunately it was another meal, another disappointed mom. It was a busy Friday evening and we were seated in a timely manner which was good. Our waiter was also really good and answered all my kids questions and brought our drinks to us quickly. The problem was with the food. It took awhile to get our appetizers and when they came it was very average. The chicken wings were okay to begin with but the ones on the bottom were on a huge bed of lettuce and the wings tasted like old wilted lettuce when you ate them, yuck. Our entrees came and right away I was disappointed at what I saw. 2 of my kids got kids meals and every time we come the kids meals get smaller and smaller. Their bugs and cheese were really mushy and over cooked and my son who usually devours his food left most of it sitting. I had a steak salad and the meat was really tough and chewy and the lettuce was not very crisp and didn't seem fresh. A family member had the same salad and didn't even finish it. I expect so much more from Boston Pizza. I am going to try really hard to sway the opinion of my kids, they need a new favourite!