“I never knew I could enjoy wine this much.”
Review of Wicked Wine Tours

Ranked #9 of 69 Food & Drink in Kelowna
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Get wicked! Wicked Wine Tours specializes in exceptional Kelowna wine tours, craft beer tours, food tours, bachelorette and bachelor groups, and corporate and professional groups. Okanagan wine tours, year-round. #getwicked
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our tour with Wicked was unreal. Jerry (our tour guide/driver) was super genuine, crazy knowledgeable, and a super fun dude. We loosened up after our first few afternoon juices, and I walked out of the day feeling like a somellier. I learned so much and tried upwards of 20 wines, plus having the far greater selection for purchasing at each winery (not to mention killer prices) was a huge plus. My girlfriend and I walked away with 18 bottles of wine in hand. Can’t wait to go back and try another route!

10/10 would recommend, 11/10 if you book with Jerry as your guide.

Nicholas W, Owner at Wicked Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Ryan:

Wow! Great review and feedback. We - Gerry, myself, and our entire team - are stoked you enjoyed your wine tour with us so much! We take a great deal of pride in execution, and Gerry is one of the best; he rocks a great wine tour. We always aim to strike the right balance between fun and informative, and try to tailor the tour to the guests in our vans that tour. I am glad to hear we struck that balance for you, Ryan.

Thanks again for selecting Wicked Wine Tours, and we can't wait to welcome you back! #getwicked

All reviews
"great knowledge"
in 8 reviews
"west kelowna"
in 17 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 10 reviews
in 7 reviews
"gerry"
in 72 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very pleased with our experience with Wicked Wine Tours. The tour guide was the nicest and so helpful. Held the door open, carried our wine purchases & even dropped us right at the door of the wineries and picked us up so we wouldn’t have to walk in the rain! The wineries had something for everyone!

Rachel:

Thanks for the review and feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your wine tour with us, especially considering you also work in the hospitality industry. We appreciate the thoughts, and we'll be sure to pass it along to Terry, one of the newer Wicked Tour Guides on our team, though he's a veteran in Kelowna!

Thank you for choosing Wicked Wine Tours, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First time to Kelowna for a wine tour. Wicked was first and only company I called. Owner Nick answered my call and was very knowledgeable and accommodating. Day of tour contact was made by our driver Danny and entire day was fantastic! Highly recommend Wicked!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great tour. Tour guide was friendly, and well informed. Definite do again, and will recommend to friends!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had an amazing time, it was David’s second full day by himself and he knew so much like he was there for 5 years. We went on a Monday and it was just me and my girlfriend, the wineries were beautiful and the view was amazing! David was incredible, there wasn’t any moment that I didn’t enjoy, I would highly recommend this tour to everyone and anyone from expert to beginners of wine !

Shawn:

Thanks so much for great review of David, one of our newest Wicked tour Guides, and your experience overall. We take a great deal of pride in selecting and training only the best humans we can possibly find, and we're kinda picky! Well, I am, I suppose!

We are really excited to have David on our team, and I am not surprised to hear that he did a great job leading your wine tour! He's a fantastic guy, and he's really excited to learn more about BC wine himself, and share it with people like you. Thanks again for the props, and we'll be sure to pass it on to David.

Thanks again for choosing Wicked Wine Tours, and we hope you return to #getwicked soon!