“Excellent”

Ruby Family Restaurant
Williams Lake, Canada
“Excellent”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Fantastic food, amazing buffet, good prices and friendly staff. We were very pleased with this restaurant.

Visited March 2013
3 Thank Caroline and Al... T

West Kelowna, Canada
“Bite out of Chicken in our take out order GROSS!”
Reviewed 23 March 2013

I order four dishes for take out Friday March 22,2013. The sesame chicken dish had a piece of chicken with a bite taken out of it (GROSS). I called the restaurant and was told I was a liar and that they would not do anything about it. I told them I would like to bring the chinese food back and show them the piece of chicken and receive a refund. The manager again told me they would not do anything for me as I was lying. I will never order chinese food from this restaurant again and do not recommend. I will be contacting the Kelowna Interior public health department on Monday.
This GROSS chinese takeout experience was a appetite spoiler and a waste of money as the food has been sent to the dump where it belongs.

• Visited March 2013
4 Thank Celeste B
Kelowna, Canada
“Rip off!!!!!”
Reviewed 25 December 2012

Went for lunch buffet and there were only four items out. Server said rest would be a few minutes. After thirty minutes nothing was added. I ate what was available chow mein (not good at all), fried rice, a sausage( yes thats right a sausage) and a spring roll. After 30 minutes i again asked the server where was rest of buffet food. She said again it would be a few minutes. I was pissed. She told me this 30 minutes ago. I told her I was not waiting any longer. I went to till expecting you know an apology or any form of regret that this had happened but no instead i got my bill $15. Full price for the pathetic excuse for a buffet and my pop. I let her know I would never ever be back. Paid my bill and left. This place is a rip off. How dare they charge me full price oranything at all when they had nothing on the buffet. Had she just said nothing was coming in the beginning i could have left and went somewhere but no they took my money and ran. I advise anyone considering eating there to beware of this place. Dynasty buffet just down the road is a million times better and thy actually have food on there buffet

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Jasmine M
Halifax, Canada
“Very Disappointing !”
Reviewed 21 December 2012

After seeing the very promissing advertisement: "Kelowna's Best and Largest Buffet" with a great picture of it, we gave it a try! The selection was minimal and what was there, was less then half empty. The buffet was the smallest we ever have seen. The taste was less then average. We will never give it a try again! only the service was ok !

• Visited December 2012
Kelowna
“Needs to improve”
Reviewed 9 November 2012

Used to be amazing - now is rather tired and pedestrian. Decor not updated for years and nothing inspiring re food choices - a lot of same old/same old. Also awkward layout to buffet and I completely missed some choices. Will still try again - service friendly. Has been years since there - likely will be years again now.

• Visited November 2012