“Best Italian Outfit” 5 of 5 bubbles

Neighbourhood: Central City
kelowna
“Best Italian Outfit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

A place where one can find any italian products, straight from Italy. Modern, attractive, cosy, family atmosphere. The true Italians recommend it. The staff is always corteous and attentive. We recommend shopping at Valoroso to everyone.

Kelowna, Canada
“Rude and Unwelcoming Staff”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013

I have tried Valoroso several times and it just keeps getting worse. The staff is rude and could care less about helping you with an order. It is obvious that they dont treat their staff well by the way they treat their customers and the consistent "Help Wanted" sign and ads in paper. The food has gone way down hill as well. Truly disappointing for a Italian Deli that used to be good.

• Visited December 2013
7 Thank thebrewhouse
Kelowna, Canada
“HMMMM”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

The reason for the average rating is that the three times I've been there it's always the same almost rude behavior I experience. Not sure why. I am always pleasant, well dressed and spend money. I like to have a good look around before deciding which yummy things to bring home to tempt the masses. Perhaps they think I should be in an out under 10 minutes? Do they think I'm shoplifting? Whatever the case I don't go there anymore. I'd rather go up the street to Meditteranean Market. (I do miss Werner's that used to be next door)

Visited October 2012
3 Thank travelGalOkanagan
Cochrane, Canada
“Loved it! Surprisingly affordable products and great selection of cheeses!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013 via mobile

Finally I found a great European style grocery like in Quebec. I tried to find one like this since I live in Alberta, with a wide selection of products and cheeses, forget it! Never enough choices, always too expensive anyway. There, we had great cheeses around $30-35/kg, such is pretty decent price for great quality products. Staff was helpful and friendly, really liked that place. Too bad we are here only for a couple of days.

• Visited August 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Kind of disappointing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

Tried it out to get some paninis and well let's just say staff seemed miserable to be working there and it's not like an Italian centre shop in edmonton. But I suppose it serves its purpose. The panini was good once the girl made it to our liking.

• Visited August 2013