“Pricy But Perfect”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Central City
Cross street: Gordon Drive
Transit: Within a one block radius.
Reviewed 13 October 2013

The best food, the best service, the best atmosphere in the city.

This was not our first time at this restaurant and it won't be our last visit.

Everything was perfect.

Their wine prices are pretty steep but even that fact does not deserve a complaint.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

If you are looking for a nice meal this is a good place to visit. Food is good, reasonably priced and good service

The atmosphere was good, quite and spacious.

It was away from the action so you didn't have the opportunity to walk off the meal once you're done.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

A big thank you to the banquet staff at the Vintage Room really took care of us. My friends and I meet weekly for breakfast and the service and food is always great.

I especially like the new interior after the current renovation.

I strongly recommend the Capri Hotel for business events and a relaxing stay.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

We have dined here three times now; always a mixed bag, as a result always average.

The NY steak and bison were quite good, but the arctic char and prime rib (we asked for pink, it came micro-wave grey) were badly overcooked. The onion ravioli was chewy.

Desserts have always been quite good. The Malbec (nice wine list) was served too warm; an ice bucket was brought quickly.

Service was impeccable in an almost deserted dining room on a Sunday night. The waiter even agreed to split an order of steak for a not-so-hungry couple. Since I ate half the prime rib (I didn't want to offend our host), the waiter offered to reduce the price by half.

I guess the executive chef takes Sundays off. We have also been here for brunch which is excellent.

2  Thank FlyingDutchman_12
Reviewed 24 May 2013

We have dined here many times over the past 10 years and the food and service has always been impeccable!