“Loved this place”

Ranked #3 of 32 Coffee & Tea in Kelowna
Neighbourhood: Central City
Neighbourhood: Central City
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Visiting from Saskatoon, was looking for a great coffee place and I found one! I visited the patio there everyday that I could. They roast their own coffee and I loved the chocolatey smooth taste of the espresso in my lattes and cappuccinos. The milk was perfectly steamed as well, great job to the baristas! I didn't catch the owner's name but she was very friendly and helpful when I was deciding which bag of beans to take with me. Definitely try the vegan brownie! I also enjoyed the spinach and feta breakfast sandwich and the bocconcini sandwich. She asked if I was okay with using the microwave for the former, and the grill for the latter, which I appreciated. It was always a pretty busy place when I visited, and it does take time for good coffee and food, which I totally understand:) Thanks for being awesome, Bean Scene!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Starting with great tasting coffee, the Bean scene has delicious muffins and cookies, good service, comfy inside chairs, sunny patio seating, and a good vibe.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I spent over 20 minutes waiting for an americano because there was only one member of staff serving on a friday evening...other customers had similar waits. If the poor guy behind the counter not been rushed off his feet, I would have asked for my money back and left. Unfortunately, the coffee was only just acceptable. Would suggest going to the Pulp fiction coffee shop just up the road for better service and coffee.

3  Thank nadinet23
Reviewed 7 October 2013

The Bean scene Coffee House was very unique. I can not have caffeine anymore but their decaf coffee was very good. My wife had a dark brew she said was to die for, she is a coffee die-hard! There were many customers coming and going and a few sitting around. The decor was wonderful and service great!! I highly recommend this coffee house for your morning cup of Java, they had quite a selection we did not get to try as we only made it their once . . .

Reviewed 18 September 2013

The barista's know their business are very friendly and helpful and you enjoy the benefit, if you are in a rush may not be the best as making things with love can take a bit longer. As coffee lovers it was clear that the coffee was made with love. The traditional cappucino that she produced for hubby was as sensational as she had promised as he has had trouble finding a cappucino or latte that he likes.
The cosmic cookie was "cosmic"