“A great place for lunch”
Review of Deli City - CLOSED

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Neighbourhood: Central City
Neighbourhood: Central City
Kelowna, Canada
“A great place for lunch”
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Pick your own lunch from a huge buffet of quality foods - then sit in quite comfort and enjoy. Reasonably priced lunches!

Visited July 2012

Kelowna, Canada
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 16 December 2011

I have ordered from here more than a dozen times for work and I have to say that it is ALWAYS great. Not once have I been disappointed or concerned about the food that was delivered. The sandwiches are made with fresh, tasty ingredients and the bread is always moist. If you order a sandwhich platter, you get a wide variety of different breads and they cut them in half for you too. Boy, its starting to sound like I work here, hahaha but I don't! Try the thai chicken rice soup, it's to die for. The thai noodle salad is always a hit and if you talk to them really nicely they will make you a seafood sandwich which will put a smile on your face. If you're ordering their hot appetizers, we've tried their meatballs, california rolls, mini quiches, dry ribs all of which were excellent choices if you're ordering for a large party. I'm really happy that they offer real food, served fresh by friendly staff at reasonable prices. What more can one ask for? Makes my job easier. p.s. If you could only have one thing from here - get the thai chicken rice soup. YUM.

• Visited December 2011