“Nothing special”

Ranked #35 of 654 Restaurants in Kelowna
Neighbourhood: Rutland
Neighbourhood: Rutland
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Again another highly rated restaurant on Trip that is average at best. The tip off should have been that they have Salvadorian pupusas and "Mexican" food. Anyone that has traveled to Mexico and Central America knows the food is different. The pupusas were just okay. My friend wasn't impressed with her food and her kid ordered the nachos which they nuked. Won't go back since I make better Mexican.

1  Thank Bob5440

Reviewed 14 November 2013

love this little place, flavorful, delicious dishes especially the enchilladas with salsa verde. It's always busy and does take out as well. There is nothing I would not eat on the menu and the staff are warm and friendly. best mexican food in kelowna. nothing fancy but good food at a good price.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

I can't stop raving about this place and have introduced numerous friends and co-workers to this place. I went to school in El Paso and I had yet to find a place in Kelowna that brought me back to the street food I was obsessed with... until this place. Everything on the menu is amazing and very authentic (except the Nachos obviously, but they are still tasty). The burritos are huge and delicious, but my favorite dish is the Taco's Al Pastor! So Spicy and flavorful; I have at least 4 when I order them.
One of my favorites in Kelowna for sure!

Reviewed 20 September 2013

That's right, lucky me to have such a delightful restaurant in my neighborhood. Run by a Latino family it's like a piece of my vacation escaped and followed me here! Fast and friendly with good pricing that's affordable for families. Eat in or out OR take is to a nearby park. You won't be disappointed. When I feel like a nibble THIS is where I go in Rutland. It's a gem!!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

We love going here. The burritos are very full. The tortilla chips are made from scratch. I don't normally enjoy guacamole but theirs is great.