“Best pizza”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Rutland
“Best pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

Best pizza that you'll find in Kelowna. Bar none. Great service that is fast and friendly. Only place we will buy pizza from.

Donavin K, Owner at Papito's Pizza, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
thanks so much, we all really appreciate it over here at papitos. I put lots of hr's into making my recipes, and still lots to come for many more homemade recipes.

Kelowna, Canada
“Finally a great pizza place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

Just ordered a pizza here for the first time and wow it actually was very good. I am picky about my pizza and there are not many place in Kelowna that I like but this place serves some good pizza. First bonus was that they have thin crust which I love. Second bonus is value, as it's nice to see you can order a well made pizza and not have to spend a whole paycheck to buy it. I ordered a large thin crust vegetarian pizza and the total price with taxes was only $20. Third bonus is sauce. I love a well balanced sauce that isn't too over powering or too runny. Sauce wise just right. Forth bonus is toppings. They didn't cheap out on the topping and wow what flavor. Great place and they defiantly get two thumbs up from me.

• Visited September 2013
Humboldt
“Tasty Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2013

We had to wait a bit for them to make the pizza, but tasted great! An the bonus was watching those talented people build a dozen pizzas while we sat and waited. What a group! They worked together so well.

• Visited June 2013
Banff National Park, Canada
“Great little spot for fresh pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2011

We stopped to pick up a pizza for 3 and received smiling service, ungrudging use of the washroom even though it was in the back as this is a take-out place. The pizza tasted great and the price was very reasonable.

• Visited July 2011
Calgary, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“MMMMMMM! the sauce is to die for. more please”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2010

We are from Calgary and make frequent trips to Kelowna as we have a beach house here. I would say that my husband and I are true Pizza fanatics and for our palates nothing in town compares . we learned while chatting with a friendly staff member that the owners have been in the pizza business for 22 years here in the Okanagan . I like supporting local businesses and i will fully recommend Papitos Pizza to anyone who is a fan of traditional pan style pizza.

1 Thank summersunn