“Something to do in Kelowna”

Scandia Golf & Games
Ranked #344 of 631 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Highway 97
Neighbourhood: Highway 97
Kelowna, Canada
“Something to do in Kelowna”
Reviewed 25 December 2012

We take my daughter here all the time. She is 2 and she loves it. We did the mini golf in the summer and the mosquitos ate us alive, never did the downstairs golf, or the go-carts. I've never been into go carts though since I got a drivers license. We usually get about $5 in tokens, my daughter goes on all the super old school rides, I try to make sure nothing cuts off a finger. She absolutly loves it though and we can always win enough tokens for a sucker or something. Almost every machine in the back room will eat your token, especially the ones with a big pay out that only take one, but every time it happens I tell them and they give me another token to lose. There is a dance dance revolution game, and 2 deal or no deal games. There are a bunch of old ones as well but it isn't fair to say that nothing has been updated. The chicken game almost always gives you a ring, deal or no deal is fun, the 3 person merry-go-round lasts for about 30 minutes. I've never had the food there, I prefer a few of the other places in rutland for pizza (olympia on a monday anyone?) or a burger (burger baron...just don't use the washroom). I never had the slush puppies, I prefer the shave ice from the happy pineapple...a real summer treat (shave ice is way better than anything else on earth fyi).
All in all, I love Scandia for what it is, I never try to make it something else, but getting out of the house with the kids for an hour in the winter and only dropping 5 bucks is pretty good for Kelowna!

• Visited December 2012

Kelowna, Canada
“treat for the kids”
Reviewed 14 December 2012

Took the grandchildren there for a birthday. So noisy you couldn't have a conversation. Fast food not great, not a great experience, wouldn't take the kids there again.

Visited August 2012
Golden, Canada
“Love Mini Golf!!”
Reviewed 12 November 2012

My husband and I have stopped in here twice in the past year. It’s older but absolutely great! The first time we came with another couple and it was 33 degrees outside! Awesome playing a few holes of mini golf and getting a Sun tan!

The second time we came we stopped in and it was pretty overcast. We eventually ended up moving our Mini Golf game inside due to a little bit of rain and loved the cute little mini golf set up they have in the basement!

We played a few Arcade games and won a few little prizes… it’s not like anything we really have in our local area (Rocky Mountains). It’s always a nice treat to do something out of our normal routine and we have a blast coming here!

• Visited September 2012
“Extreme fun and happy to see them maintaining the facility!!!”
Reviewed 15 August 2012 via mobile

We were here 3 years ago and the place had really fallen apart, but we had such good memorys and fun times in the past that we came back this year. We are really glad we did because it has benn updated and they really put some work into the place. It was in great shape and we had a ton of fun for a reasonable price :)

Vancouver, British Columbia
“go-karts”
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Good track. Safety is first here and we had a good time. We played minature golf too and it is a good course. Prices are reasonable.

Visited June 2012