“Not worth the money!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Highway 97
Neighbourhood: Highway 97
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

So we took our kids to Scandia golf and games and boy was I in for a rude awaking. We walked in and you can here all the games and smell the food and thought wow my kids will have fun well unfortunetly that wasn't the case . We wanted to go on the go carts for five of us it was going to cost $75.00 for a five minute ride " really" I was not about to spend that much on go carts so we compromised and I took my son with me and my daughter and we still paid $30.00 then as we were going to the go cart when we were on our second to last lap our car started puttering like it was out of gas not fun . After we went inside to play games man what a waste , I am not kidding half the game's were out of service and the others would take our tokens and not let us play . The games were so out dated . My little girl wanted to ride some of the kiddy rides and out of 6 only 2 worked. :-( It was a sad and disappointing after noon . As for the staff well all I can say is they need more they seem to be running around and people were waiting for a awhile. The staff was nice and friendly once you got served. I won't be back sorry to say . I found some better places in Kelowna for WAY WAY less.

1  Thank Maria C

Reviewed 26 August 2013

We were in Kelowna for a family vacation and went to Scandia to go mini golfing with the kid's. Good course - kid's had fun. Place is a little dated inside, but overall it was a fun time. There is an indoor mini golf course as well, but we opted for the outside one.

1  Thank NanaimoGirl66
Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

The a/c stopped working in one of the areas. Overall my child loved it. We played mini golf outside at night, very nicely lit up. The chicken that gave out a prize per token my kid loved. Just dance revolution was a hit same with deal or no deal. We plan to return to go gocarting.

Reviewed 25 May 2013 via mobile

This place is a little out dated. Was though excellent for the family to kick back and enjoy some fun and games. With 2 mini golf courses, batting cages, go karts and games and prizes fun for all ages

Reviewed 3 May 2013

We spent about 4 hours here on a rainy day and the kids loved it. Mini golf downstairs was fun, would like to go back and try the batting cages.