“Scandia should apply the rules.”

Scandia Golf & Games
Ranked #339 of 618 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: Fast food, Pizza
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Neighbourhood: Highway 97
Vernon, Canada
“Scandia should apply the rules.”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

My 12 year old grandson shared the track today with a large family who were not sticking to the rules and were trying to run each other off the track. They crashed, the father who was extremely large spun around and hit my grandson head on. My grandson wasn't hurt bad (bruised chest) but was too shocked to continue. The family that caused the crash should have been taken off the track but were allowed to continue. The young attendant was concerned for my grandson but no offer of a refund or even another ticket was offered. The rules should not just be lip service, they should be adhered to.

• Visited August 2014

Kelowna, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Date Night”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This is a fun and affordable family place as well as great for a Date Night. The atmosphere is fun, clean and enjoyable. It does get quite busy so sometimes the lineups are long but worth the wait.

Visited May 2014
“Not worth the money!”
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

So we took our kids to Scandia golf and games and boy was I in for a rude awaking. We walked in and you can here all the games and smell the food and thought wow my kids will have fun well unfortunetly that wasn't the case . We wanted to go on the go carts for five of us it was going to cost $75.00 for a five minute ride " really" I was not about to spend that much on go carts so we compromised and I took my son with me and my daughter and we still paid $30.00 then as we were going to the go cart when we were on our second to last lap our car started puttering like it was out of gas not fun . After we went inside to play games man what a waste , I am not kidding half the game's were out of service and the others would take our tokens and not let us play . The games were so out dated . My little girl wanted to ride some of the kiddy rides and out of 6 only 2 worked. :-( It was a sad and disappointing after noon . As for the staff well all I can say is they need more they seem to be running around and people were waiting for a awhile. The staff was nice and friendly once you got served. I won't be back sorry to say . I found some better places in Kelowna for WAY WAY less.

1 Thank Maria C
Nanaimo, Canada
“Good Mini Golf”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We were in Kelowna for a family vacation and went to Scandia to go mini golfing with the kid's. Good course - kid's had fun. Place is a little dated inside, but overall it was a fun time. There is an indoor mini golf course as well, but we opted for the outside one.

1 Thank NanaimoGirl66
“The air conditioning needs to be serviced.”
Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

The a/c stopped working in one of the areas. Overall my child loved it. We played mini golf outside at night, very nicely lit up. The chicken that gave out a prize per token my kid loved. Just dance revolution was a hit same with deal or no deal. We plan to return to go gocarting.