“Because it's funny to watch my grandfather go, "THIS BURGER IS TINY!" for half an hour.”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #372 of 622 Restaurants in Kelowna
Reviewed 19 July 2008

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Everytime I go to this restaurant my order is messed up in one way or another and I have to return to the store, if...”
Reviewed 8 July 2008

Everytime I go to this restaurant my order is messed up in one way or another and I have to return to the store, if that's not the problem then the food is clearly old- ie. dried burger, over salted fries, etc.

“good, quick”
Reviewed 7 July 2008

good, quick

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Had the Baconator and the Spicy Chicken... ... ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!! That's all I can say, Just awesome. 5 Star Fast...”
Reviewed 30 June 2008

Had the Baconator and the Spicy Chicken... ... ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!! That's all I can say, Just awesome. 5 Star Fast Food Restaurant material FO SHOW