“Really nice surprise”

Moxie's Grill & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Moxie's Grill & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 654 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central City
Description: Moxie's Grill & Bar Kelowna, a casual dining restaurant is within walking distance from the Orchard Park Mall. We offer a full menu, bar and great patio. Open late.
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We often visit chain restaurants with our young girls, however Moxie's was a very nice surprise. We were seated quickly, and the kids menu was such a nice change from the usual junky food offerings. The pasta was made with a nice fresh sauce, and the chicken was a grilled breast with real veggies that my kids just loved.
The regular menu items were also fresh and flavourful.
The lively atmosphere meant we didn't have to worry about keeping our children in hushed whispers, and the staff were very friendly and cordial to all of us.
I highly recommend this chain for a family meal.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

We always enjoy the food at Moxies and had not been for awhile so as we were going home after a very event filled day we decided to cap off our day with a dinner at Moxies.

The hostess were friendly and we were seated right away. Our waitress Tess was also friendly and attentive. The food was served in a timely manner and was as usual, delicious! I especially love the small bite option for dessert.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

While in Kelowna on a two day “get away’, we stopped in to have some lunch at Moxie’s on the patio. http://moxies.ca/menu/summer-feature-menu?city=Kelowna&location=912 It was a perfect day – warm, sun shining and excited about shopping for shoes. Yes…shoes. I haven’t worn high heels for 24 years and this is, uh, another story. Carrying on…

I ordered my favourite wine – Pinot Gris and Don ordered his beer and then we had to decide what we wanted to have. We were pampered to have two servers – Cherie who was delightful (and very attractive) and her trainee server, Brooklynne (again, very attractive) and both very food knowledgeable.

We decided to share a couple of things. Don chose the Bruschetta to start and, I must say that, as I don’t eat onions, they were so finely grated it was manageable for me. It was heavy on the garlic but very enjoyable. I chose the pizza – shrimp and wild mushroom……yummmmmmmmy!

Oh my goodness, it was delicious.

The restaurant establishments are really tuned in to hiring young ladies that are not hard on the eyes, wear a uniform of sorts (all black, your choice of design) and it works, it really does.

When in Kelowna, give this one a thumbs up and dine – lunch or dinner- and it will be a winner.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Our meal was delicious and the service was wonderful. Like the booth set up. A bit pricey, but overall good experience.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Perhaps management feels that it would be hard to get irritated with such cute waitresses. "Dress 'em up in crisp black (blondes preferred), have 'em wear high heels [wince], make sure they smile, and no one will complain about fairly slow service." Exciting menu (Canadian modern), however, and the food, although a bit a salty, was tasty and nicely presented. Decor was appealing (especially loved the glassed-in open kitchen). But speediness (on such a quiet Sunday afternoon) knocked one star off (it even took three requests to get a "doggie bag").