“Nothing special, would not return.”
Review of East Side Mario's - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Central City
Chilliwack, Canada
“Nothing special, would not return.”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Great staff but food bearly ok. Dishes lacked freshness and flavour. Ceasar salad soggy. The best thing was the Budda breadsticks, they were very yummy. Pizza OK, nothing special. It's hard to stomach eating only half ones meal of crappy food and end up with a bill of over $80 with tip (family of 4). Yikes. Would not patron this chain eatery again, in any city.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank WhiteRockFamily

Victoria, Canada
“Fresh tasting food and not salty!”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

The food was very good for this kind of restaurant. The vegetables tasted fresh and ripened on the vine and the pasta and chicken was not over salted or seasoned. I highly recommend if you're looking for a friendly, casual dining experience.

• Visited July 2013
Kelowna, Canada
“Pasta combo”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Great pasta combos with all you can eat soup & salad, or main selection with soup or salad. Reasonably priced.
Great service. On server remembered us, where we sat & what we ordered, even though we had not been there for a while.
Good parking.

• Visited July 2013
Vernon, Canada
“NEVER EAT THERE AGAIN”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We had a coupon to eat at Eastside Marios in Kelowna,BC. Luckily we had that coupon,menu prices are way too high. Dinner arrived ,sauce was cold, I was about to ask for it to be warmed up a little,BUT THEN,before I had a chance, the manager came over with a loud voice to say "we hear your dinner is cold"? That is not what I call customer care..other customers heard her...so she brought me a side dish of sauce and said we usually charge for extra sauce,but we won't charge you this time....HELLO....I couldn't believe this type of service/comments..The portions are too small for the prices they charge, I was still hungry and had to ask for another loaf of bread which is the size of a hoagie bun......the waiter was very polite. We won't go back.

• Visited April 2013
Revelstoke, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great soup and pasta dishes”
Reviewed 25 May 2013

We went in at 630 pm and the place was nearly full and very noisy
We ordered a very economically priced pasta and pizza dish which included all the soup bread and salad you could eat for 11.50. The minestrone soup was one of the best I had tasted and the salad although mostly iceberg lettuce was loaded with olives grape tomatoes peppers and croutons . I had the pasta with the ariabiata sauce spicy but not acidic .l My partner had the pepperoni pizza and it also was excellent. We both agreed it was a good experience.

Visited May 2013