“Good Food”
Review of Cactus Club Cafe

Cactus Club Cafe
Ranked #8 of 622 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: Contemporary, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central City
North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Good Food”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Like all Cactus Clubs the food and drinks are tasty and servers do a great job. You will not go wrong going to this or any CC

Visited October 2013

Oyama, Canada
“trendy fun place to go”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I enjoy the casual atmosphere of Kelowna's Cactus Club, the staff are very attentive, the food is fresh and tasty and the salads are inventive and tasty. I love the feeling that I am "going out" and the restaurant borders on having a night club feeling without having to deal with the drama of a club. Will return again!

• Visited September 2013
Vernon, B.C.
“A very good dining experience”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I will say right off the bat that this place deserves 4 starts instead of the 3 I am giving it. The simple reason why - i don't really like or support "chain" restaurants. I would much rather go to an independently owned restaurant.

Having said all of the above, I had a work related dinner there last week and the food, service and value were all pretty darned good. I have no complaints - as chain restaurants go - they do a pretty good job at the Cactus Club.

• Visited October 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Great Food & Service”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We keep coming back to this very nice restaurant, usually for lunch. The servers are always friendly, and we usually don't have to wait too long for our meal. We also like their lunch menu and have always enjoyed our meals there. Will go back again for another great lunch.

• Visited October 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Great place”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

The wife and I arrived for a lunch before heading back to Vancouver on September 28 around noon. The service was exceptional. The Staff was friendly and capable. The food was excellent. I was surprised just how nice it was. They also had very clean bathrooms and nice ones. I mainly felt I should write this review as we had also gotten a lunch at the white spot in town. On both occasions I had the burger. Cactus club was either the identical price or a little bit cheaper but 10 times the class and taste. I had to spoon off the extra mayonnaise and or triple o sauce at white spot it was so overkill. The burger at the cactus club was well balanced perfection. We will definitely be returning here when in town again. If I had to come up with any critical points that weren't completely positive they would be that the heat on the patio was either too hot or too cold for the patrons and us there. They didn't seem to be able to balance the heat. We feel that's a pretty minor complaint considering the overall experience though.

• Visited September 2013