“Dinner ”

Antico Pizza Napoletana
Ranked #9 of 670 Restaurants in Kelowna
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great fresh authentic pizza. Delicious. Friendly service. Nice patio. Reasonable prices. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was excited to see that Antico is a Neapolitan Pizzeria. It makes a nice change from the North American style of pizza. We went on a Friday evening around 8 pm and got a table no problem. The decor is nice and they play vinal records, which I liked.

We had the margarita pizza with added olives and artichoke and Casatiello (white pizza). Both were really delicious.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

True Italian pizza served here. We love their gluten free crust and the option to skip the cheese too!!!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Good reviews made us find our way here after our long drive from Vancouver. The staff were friendly and service was efficient.

The restaurant takes pride in the way they do their pizza, in the tradition of Naples, Italy. We tried several pizzas including their Margarita pizza. I had tasted Margarita in Naples so it was this food memory that made me anticipate my first bite, which unfortunately did not match. It was good but nothing like what I remember.

Will probably try this restaurant again when we get back to Kelowna for another trip.

1  Thank Chris M
kats738, Owner at Antico Pizza Napoletana, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Hello Chris!

Well, I'm glad you still liked the pizza :). Honestly though, our pizza is pretty much identical as it is in Naples - well at least when compared to the good places. This same weekend I had regulars that just came back from Naples who were telling me just that! With that in mind, it's hard to beat having a Neapolitan pizza in Naples - the hustle and bustle, the charm and romance, - it all adds, I'm positive about that. I am quite strict though, where in Naples some may take creative liberty with the tradition, here in Canada I like to present the pizza as original as possible because in many cases, this will be the first time someone may have tried true Neapolitan pizza. Still a kind review and I thank you for that - Tony

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We had a nice meal at Antico and it was excellent!
We ordered the antipasti and hummus to start, both were amazing. For pizza we had the margherita and peroni to drink. Now let me be clear, we are huge fans of neopolitan style pizza and this was excellent.
For dessert we had cheesecake and espresso, both were also great.

To top it all off, they are playing vinyl records at all times from the turntable at the register...so that definitely makes this my favourite pizza place...too bad we don't live here :(

Overall: Amazing place, amazing food, just go and try it!