Nanaimo is full of hotels/motels below the 4 star level. Some are a little older and from the outside are showing their age. The Ramada Nanaimo seems quite new a very well kept. I stayed for 1 night and certainly would stay there again.
- Good convenient location and would be easy to find if you don't have GPS or know the area.
- Very clean.
-Large over sized standard rooms.
-Decent T.V. and good selection of channels.
-WiFi was much faster and reliable connection than the average hotel.
- Shower pressure and shower head worked well to provide a nice relaxing shower.
- The older lady that works the front desk seemed a little abrupt and abrasive.
- Although quite comfy the bed was very springy/bouncy.
- The breakfast area was very nice and the lady working there was also very pleasant. But, the food selection and quality was not so great even for being complimentary. I would be happy to pay another $10-$15 per night if the breakfast was better. Next time I will just head out for breakfast.
Overall though a very good stay and my complaints are fairly minor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Nanaimo is the newest Hotel in the City of Nanaimo, Construction was finished in early 2008. Free continental Breakfast, Fitness Center, Business Center, and many other amenities. We are located in the heart of downtown Nanaimo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Nanaimo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Nanaimo Hotel Nanaimo
- Nanaimo Ramada