That was the comment from my husband after our one night stay with the charming and hospitable Anya and Ingvar. From the home-made scones, served with home-grown fruits and preserves to the light and delicious egg benedict, it was a very special meal!
It was minutes from the ferry terminal, comfortable and spotlessly clean, quiet and relaxing. What more could we ask? A lovely experience for our first night on Canadian soil!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short walk from the Nanaimo ferry terminal with incredible views of Departure Bay & Newcastle Channel. 2 beautifully appointed rooms with private ensuite bathrooms, sundecks overlooking the waterfront, close to kayak rentals, seaplanes; one of your hosts is a French Chef! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Pine & Picket B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pine & Picket Bed And Breakfast
- The Pine & Picket Hotel Nanaimo