I was so pleasantly surprised by this wonderful B&B. We have stayed in so many and had wonderful experiences in almost all, but this was the best of the bunch. Ania and Ingvar ( sorry about spelling) go to great lengths to make you feel at home and more. As soon as we arrived we were made welcome. The rooms are not large but are totally equipped with everything you could want and more. The beds are a dream, and the breakfasts are a gourmet's delight.I cannot say enough, anyone travelling to Nanaimo MUST stay here...it is just the best. If we return to Nanaimo, we are staying there period. I picked them because they were close to the ferry, but was so happy to stay there I wish we could have extended our trip. Thanks to them we ended a good vacation on a great note.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short walk from the Nanaimo ferry terminal with incredible views of Departure Bay & Newcastle Channel. 2 beautifully appointed rooms with private ensuite bathrooms, sundecks overlooking the waterfront, close to kayak rentals, seaplanes; one of your hosts is a French Chef! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Pine & Picket B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pine & Picket Bed And Breakfast
- The Pine & Picket Hotel Nanaimo