My husband & I only got to spend one night at the Pine & Picket, but we would have stayed all week if we could have. Our bed was a cloud, our view was good, and we had our own little porch with table & chairs where we had our cocktail hour (we were in the Provence room). Ingvar stopped by with a bottle of his yummy homemade wine, and we got to hear more about the history of the house and how he & Ania came to be in Nanaimo. Breakfast was sumptuous - Ania's scones are the best I've tasted: buttery, warm, melt-in-your-mouth nuggets of joy. The fruit salad & eggs benedict were delicious, too. What wonderful hosts Ania & Ingvar are! We'd definitely return there, and highly recommend it to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short walk from the Nanaimo ferry terminal with incredible views of Departure Bay & Newcastle Channel. 2 beautifully appointed rooms with private ensuite bathrooms, sundecks overlooking the waterfront, close to kayak rentals, seaplanes; one of your hosts is a French Chef! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Pine & Picket B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pine & Picket Bed And Breakfast
- The Pine & Picket Hotel Nanaimo