Ingvar and Ania were amazing hosts, from the gourmet breakfast to the conversation at the table. Made us feel right at home. Madagascar room was beautiful and for our first B&B experience we wont forget and will definitly be back to stay again. I would reccommend Pine and Picket to anyone staying in the Nanaimo area.
Thank you for the road sandwiches as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short walk from the Nanaimo ferry terminal with incredible views of Departure Bay & Newcastle Channel. 2 beautifully appointed rooms with private ensuite bathrooms, sundecks overlooking the waterfront, close to kayak rentals, seaplanes; one of your hosts is a French Chef! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Pine & Picket B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pine & Picket Bed And Breakfast
- The Pine & Picket Hotel Nanaimo