Stephenson Point Seaside B&B
US$121
US$157
US$144
  • Restaurant
Painted Turtle Guesthouse(Nanaimo)(Great Value!)
US$62
  • Bar/Lounge
US$166
US$162
US$114
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsking bed suitesconesevery morninga lovely staygazeboferriesbaysealscleanlinessdesk
Reviewed 6 April 2012

I stayed at Stephenson's Point B&B for one week in February 2012. I had a great room with a beautiful view of the bay in from of me . . . . . ferries, boats . . . . . Simply beautiful ! Cher is a great hostess . . . . . . breakfasts were delicious, variety & fresh fruit every day. When I came "home" every night, I felt comfortable sitting downstairs, gazing upon to vista outside the window . . . . . relaxing and enjoying the view. My room was very comfortable and clean !!!!!! I felt very comfortable with the other guests and by the end of the week, we were referring to ourselves as the Breakfast Club ! Great conversations around the table . . . . .

If you are looking for comfort and hospitality in a beautiful location in Nanaimo, Stephenson Point B&B & Cher are what you are looking for ! Enjoy your stay, as I did !!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Thank you Cher, you went up and beyond to make sure everything was just right.
I went to sleep every night enjoying the "Great" view from my room & woke to a spectacular
breakfast for 6 days.
May you always be the same wonderful woman that you are.
In years to come I hope to stay with you many times.

Many Blessings, Cher

Glenn Calawa

Room Tip: The Eagle's Nest, wonderful!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2012

What a lovely place to spend a week. My room was so comfortable and I had a wonderful view of Departure Bay (we saw eagles flying right by the window). The hostess, Cher, was so charming and kind and made me feel at home. Breakfasts were fantastic, with such a variety. I ate so well! I would stay there again in a heartbeat. Truly a home away from home.

Room Tip: Oceanview rooms a beautiful and have a lovely deck.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 October 2011

i just back back from a weekend on the Island visiting friends in Nanaimo. I don't normally stay in B&B's but after speaking to Cher (the owner) on the phone I felt very comfortable trying Seaside. And I'm so happy I did. My room was so nice and comfy I barely wanted to get out of bed. Staring out onto the ocean from my room was so relaxing. I probably would have stayed in bed all day except then I would miss out on Cher's delicious breakfast. Day one Eggs Bene. Day two Sausages and French Toast. What a treat! I felt like when I left I was leaving a new friend and a place I hope to visit again. Thanks for a fab weekend and sending me home with some of your homemade granola.

Adrienne, Vancouver

Room Tip: When I checked-in the other guest hadn't arrived yet so I got the full tour. I had booked the Oceanside room but next time I go back I'm definitely booking the Eagles Nest!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2011

Thanks to our host Cher my partner and I had the most relaxing time possible in Nanaimo. I had never been to the west coast before and was blown away by the spectacular views afforded us from our deckside room. Watching the ferries and float planes coming in and out of the harbour was a special treat during the quiet moments of our stay. We enjoyed ourselves so much that we decided to stay on for an extra couple of days. My partner Don even turned it into a busman's holiday and installed a large mirror in the upstairs hallway for Cher (glad to help out such a lovely lady). We had been travelling for the previous week and a half all over the Vancouver area visiting Don's family and places where he lived for almost 20 years and the Seaside B&B was a welcome haven of rest. Thank you again Cher for your fabulous breakfasts (impossible to go away hungry!) and for being such a gracious host. I definitely recommend this place for the stunning views, great breakfasts, cleanliness and for Cher herself. I'm only sorry it took me so long to write this review (acually Sept. 2009). I haven't forgotten how great you were to us, thanks again from Don and Elizabeth.

Room Tip: The upper deckside rooms have stunning views and there is an ensuite available on that level as well.
  • Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple